Rapper The Game gets Kobe Bryant face tattoo

Chris Breezy got a Nike on his.

chris-brown-air-jordan-3-tattoo
Fucking retard. A sneaker on your face? That represents what? Overpriced fashion that fucked up poor black kids priorities? Idiot. Worse than the games imo.

he completely redeemed it with the addition of the caption "I rock Dude!" lol srs though...his whole persona is as a dumbass...the tattoo fits....

eh....at least he got the manly hand right lol

this guy isnt an elite, hes a tag along at best....he sold his ass out ...elites dont need to do that...they are born into it

I get what youre saying though
He is a millionaire that is worshipped by millions. That would make him one of the elites of American society unfortunately.

My cousin tatted the game in LA like 15 years ago. My cousin still uses that pic to promote his business, lol...
Nothing wrong with that. Nice addition to your portfolio IMO

He is a millionaire that is worshipped by millions. That would make him one of the elites of American society unfortunately.
it would make him a millionaire....and as long as he plays by the rules laid out for him, he can enjoy his money happily...upper american society but nowhere near elite level which are names like rockefeller, ford, kennedy, onasis, warburg, carnegie, bushes and clintons as well as others....hes more than a few levels below the true elite

it would make him a millionaire....and as long as he plays by the rules laid out for him, he can enjoy his money happily...upper american society but nowhere near elite level which are names like rockefeller, ford, kennedy, onasis, warburg, carnegie, bushes and clintons as well as others....hes more than a few levels below the true elite
Still elite and at the top. Just like most singers, ball players, and actors.

Still elite and at the top. Just like most singers, ball players, and actors.
I respectfully disagree....I see many levels above him/them....the actors and entertainers are held in high esteem by the plebs but there are all told what to do and when to do it((if they wish to continue on being a star)) thats not elite....thats a higher level servant....but still a servant, we see them as these massive stars and drool after them etc but its more akin to children being excited over puppets...the puppets are not elite as there is the puppetmaster that controls them

Does this really surprise anyone? He also got a butterfly tattooed on his face and when he got made fun of for it got it covered up with that red star you see on his face now.

Shit artist who looks like an asshole that didnt have toilet paper applied several times to rid itself of star trek species.
I mean, he’s pretty talented and has made some excellent songs.

These are people who probably wont have to attend a job interview in the future.
These guys being independently wealthy, can forgo the humiliation of begging to be a cog in a machine feeding a number of bloated repugnants. Yes.

Refuse to believe Chris Brown's is real.

Amber Rose got a stupid one too recently right? Again, refuse to believe that's real.

Refuse to believe Chris Brown's is real.

Amber Rose got a stupid one too recently right? Again, refuse to believe that's real.

Bitch was hot until she got all those tats. Now with her forehead tattoo she looks like homer simpson when he went to the nuthouse

Back