Rapper The Game gets Kobe Bryant face tattoo

I can't even remember what The Game's hit record was.

tenor.gif

The decisions made by the elites of America.

Don't blame all Americans though. Only the half of cucks who give all there money to idiots......I mean...artists like this.

Rappers and Hollyweird are a plague on American society.

My cousin tatted the game in LA like 15 years ago. My cousin still uses that pic to promote his business, lol...

Well, he blew it, they’ll never hire him over at Budget Rent-a-Car now.

Who is your cousin, Cartoon?
No idea who Cartoon is, but my cousin is not a big name in the tattoo world. He just so happened to get a gig at a shop in LA that the Game came in to get tatted. He just opened a shop on the Big Island (Hawaii) though. He also apprenticed under Mike Ledger a long time ago.

Remember when Steve-O getting the tattoo of his own face on his back was stupid lmaoooooooo
he completely redeemed it with the addition of the caption "I rock Dude!" lol srs though...his whole persona is as a dumbass...the tattoo fits....

ronda-rousey-tat-2.jpg

Why would you want a huge fucking tatoo of this person on your body, and it was a shit job in any case. <45>

Double penetration!
eh....at least he got the manly hand right lol

The decisions made by the elites of America.

Don't blame all Americans though. Only the half of cucks who give all there money to idiots......I mean...artists like this.

Rappers and Hollyweird are a plague on American society.
this guy isnt an elite, hes a tag along at best....he sold his ass out ...elites dont need to do that...they are born into it

I get what youre saying though

Where's the video of this dude talking shit and then getting knocked the fuck out?

Someone help.
I laughed when I saw that, dude came out hard, then went to sleep courtesy of a manlet. Then manlet gets dropped with a tazer, so much hilarity in one video.

I laughed when I saw that, dude came out hard, then went to sleep courtesy of a manlet. Then manlet gets dropped with a tazer, so much hilarity in one video.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never seen this b4

Thx for the laugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back