Rapey awkwardness tonight!

Imagine being such a loser that you’re a regular at a bar.

Long story short.....popped in teh pub. Girl I know who broke up from a long term relationship like two days ago is out on a date here with some completely new dude.

She's clearly shit faced drunk! The bar staff refused to serve her further.

She puked on the table she was sat at, and this CONSIDERABLY more sober dude cleared it up. 5 odd minutes later two random pub women carry her off to the female toilets to throw up.

They were not with her, but she's a regular & I assume they just took pity on her situation.
She was in teh loo's for near half hour and people were taking drinks of water to her in the loo's!

I went out for a :eek::eek::eek: and did not notice them leave, but I have a bad feeling about this.
did you hold the :eek::eek::eek: to your mouth and between your fingers,I bet you inhaled the :eek::eek::eek:.

the real question is what is she running from in her life that makes her get that shitfaced drunk in public

I dont understand drunk culture. I get mildly drunk and before I even go to sleep I feel so shit and disgusting that I dont want to drink again for months, not to even mention the next day. makes me feel like shit and sleep like shit. ruins the next day. how people manage to go out and actually enjoy excessive drinking 3+ days a week is wild to me

I'd rather pop a xanax or two and take a nap at home while watching a documentary
part of it sort of mirrors heroin and other addicts .

most of us alcoholics were always chasing that ultimate euphoric drunkenness from like the first time we got buzzed but we never achieve it again and the longer you drink the more like shit you start to feel hang overs and other problems with your bodies functions.

part of the reason we have drunk culture is also the all the corporations involved in it it sort of mirrors all the high sugar soft drinks like coca cola that are also killing us but the have a lot of money behind them to push them on the public.

part of it sort of mirrors heroin and other addicts .

most of us alcoholics were always chasing that ultimate euphoric drunkenness from like the first time we got buzzed but we never achieve it again and the longer you drink the more like shit you start to feel hang overs and other problems with your bodies functions.

part of the reason we have drunk culture is also the all the corporations involved in it it sort of mirrors all the high sugar soft drinks like coca cola that are also killing us but the have a lot of money behind them to push them on the public.

oh yes being drunk for the first time was better than any drug

Long story short.....popped in teh pub. Girl I know who broke up from a long term relationship like two days ago is out on a date here with some completely new dude.

She puked on the table she was sat at, and this CONSIDERABLY more sober dude cleared it up. 5 odd minutes later two random pub women carry her off to the female toilets to throw up.

They were not with her, but she's a regular & I assume they just took pity on her situation.
She was in teh loo's for near half hour and people were taking drinks of water to her in the loo's!

I went out for a :eek::eek::eek: and did not notice them leave, but I have a bad feeling about this.
You went out for a :eek::eek::eek: ? You seem to have a real weekend fetish for homosexual behaviour at the weekend nttawwt
Yet another Saturday morning thread from you where you've had a :eek::eek::eek:...:D

She got unconscious fucked likely

She's also the one who dated that specific guy and allowed herself to go shit drunk with him

<Fedor23>

the real question is what is she running from in her life that makes her get that shitfaced drunk in public
this happened in the UK, its what they do.

Btrczud.jpg

MDYQvhi.jpg

I haven’t gotten drunk in so many years i can’t remember. A quiet night watching a movie at home is 100 times better than going to a loud bar to me.

if only I had met her 2 drinks earlier, she could've passed out at my place while I licked her fanny, instead of her parking on double yellows, if she doesn't leave by 6:30am that's a £30 fine
Would you have seen her off in teh morning like this?
tumblr_ofyr05z3CC1ub8fqro1_1280.jpg

How'd things go with the :eek::eek::eek:? And what type? Was it a war Room one? A Conner one? An unbundled stick? Or just a downlow one?

Also, probably don't hang out with this girl at a bar. Sounds messy.

Back