Rapey awkwardness tonight!

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Long story short.....popped in teh pub. Girl I know who broke up from a long term relationship like two days ago is out on a date here with some completely new dude.

She's clearly shit faced drunk! The bar staff refused to serve her further.

She puked on the table she was sat at, and this CONSIDERABLY more sober dude cleared it up. 5 odd minutes later two random pub women carry her off to the female toilets to throw up.

They were not with her, but she's a regular & I assume they just took pity on her situation.
She was in teh loo's for near half hour and people were taking drinks of water to her in the loo's!

I went out for a :eek::eek::eek: and did not notice them leave, but I have a bad feeling about this.

Way to endorse a rape with your inaction.

Way to endorse a rape with your inaction.
She did shag a mate of mine who's considerably lesser good looking than me, and shorter!

I'd like to think my options are open given she clearly likes teh bad boy types!

the real question is what is she running from in her life that makes her get that shitfaced drunk in public

I dont understand drunk culture. I get mildly drunk and before I even go to sleep I feel so shit and disgusting that I dont want to drink again for months, not to even mention the next day. makes me feel like shit and sleep like shit. ruins the next day. how people manage to go out and actually enjoy excessive drinking 3+ days a week is wild to me

I'd rather pop a xanax or two and take a nap at home while watching a documentary

Chicks that fucked up are a turn-off. Most likely the new dude wants to fuck someone who is conscious.

the real question is what is she running from in her life that makes her get that shitfaced drunk in public

I dont understand drunk culture. I get mildly drunk and before I even go to sleep I feel so shit and disgusting that I dont want to drink again for months, not to even mention the next day. makes me feel like shit and sleep like shit. ruins the next day. how people manage to go out and actually enjoy excessive drinking 3+ days a week is wild to me

I'd rather pop a xanax or two and take a nap at home while watching a documentary

Doesn’t sound very Alpha To me.
Takin pills and eating chocolates on the couch.

Well I respect her more than a girl 20 lbs heavier who drank 1/4 as much who is pretending to be in a coma on the couch where 20 football players happen to be.

I hope nobody is dumb enough to bang either.

Doesn’t sound very Alpha To me.
Takin pills and eating chocolates on the couch.
I dont do that any more I'm clean for like 2 or 3 years or something other thank drinking a handful of times(and regretting it and thinking alcohol sucks each and every time)

Long story short.....popped in teh pub. Girl I know who broke up from a long term relationship like two days ago is out on a date here with some completely new dude.

She's clearly shit faced drunk! The bar staff refused to serve her further.

She puked on the table she was sat at, and this CONSIDERABLY more sober dude cleared it up. 5 odd minutes later two random pub women carry her off to the female toilets to throw up.

They were not with her, but she's a regular & I assume they just took pity on her situation.
She was in teh loo's for near half hour and people were taking drinks of water to her in the loo's!

I went out for a :eek::eek::eek: and did not notice them leave, but I have a bad feeling about this.

I bet you did. Don't worry bro, i got her home. Got her home real good

Well I respect her more than a girl 20 lbs heavier who drank 1/4 as much who is pretending to be in a coma on the couch where 20 football players happen to be.

I hope nobody is dumb enough to bang either.
<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

I dont do that any more I'm clean for like 2 or 3 years or something other thank drinking a handful of times(and regretting it and thinking alcohol sucks each and every time)
Was just givin u shit, Homey.

Vomit breath is a turn off, but It's not always a deal breaker.

<GrassoBless>
cant smell her breath if you remove the head before

giphy.gif

Don't feel too bad. If you're busy playing ass-pirate with some dude, then you wouldn't be able to keep track of who's coming or going. Well, maybe who's coming.

Back