• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rant about the women in my Office

6GWiHwu_d.jpg
Anyway try being the a/c guy for about 30 offices full of menopausal women.
I don't want to even imagine the smell.

Last edited:
I have a similar thing with some of the women in my office, but I just roll with it because I like them and they're nice people.

We have a running joke that I'm a man's man so I don't cook anything, but will contribute financially, so that helps.

I work with mostly women as well. The ones in my office are pretty hot. It's not too bad. They all cook pretty good too. If we have parties and whatnot, I bring like cups and napkins or some shit. If I wasn't married, I'd be all up on their shit though.

I'm one of the only two guys where I work. I don't care much for my coworkers at all except for one chicks and the other guy. They constantly gossip and talk shit about other people. Definitely talking shit about me too. Sometimes they complain so much about the most trivial demands our boss makes that it makes me wonder how they would survive at a regular corporate job.

Tell the women in the office that you're actually of mixed race and you're also considering getting a sex change. You can be the office dick head all you want and they'll be too afraid to say anything negative about you for fear of being called intolerant

My wife works in the banking industry and deals with this. She is in loan processing and doesn't deal with the public at all. Despite that, they still want to do costumes at Halloween and parties for everyone's birthday. There are like 15 people in their small office, so that's more than a birthday per month + holidays. It's ridiculous.

Women do annoying things

My co worker will call me and ask me to call someone for her, ask them a question, call her back and give her the answer.

I told her to call them herself, which would be the normal thing to do. She got upset.

There's a woman in our office that handles the work lottery. Do.not.trust.that.bitch.

This doesn’t really sound like a bad thing.

Sounds like they’re trying to make work a little more enjoyable instead of just constant repetitive work all day every day.

If you want to focus on working then focus on just working. Is it that difficult? I’m sure you don’t need to participate.

Or just have sex with all of them.

Problem solved.

I don’t work in the office but we have an office on the property which consists of 4 women. I actually think it’s nice having women around....but they’re nice, normal, feminine women, so that might be it.

But yes, the only reason “HR” is a thing is because of women in the workplace,lol.

I don’t work in the office but we have an office on the property which consists of 4 women. I actually think it’s nice having women around....but they’re nice, normal, feminine women, so that might be it.

But yes, the only reason “HR” is a thing is because of women in the workplace,lol.

My neighbor is an engineer for a factory and he says the line workers are full of drama. The male grunts there are always bitching about something and going to HR.

We have these women in the office, they sit around and think up all this nice shit we should do.

Example: Its so & so's birthday tomorrow, lets all pitchin and buy them and shit cake and a cheap gift. Everyone pitch in $10.

Oh so and So's mother's brother's friend passed away lets send flower from all of us at the office, everyone pitch in $10

Oh, I'm going to bring Lasanga next week, everyone be sure and bring something!

then they try to tell people what they should bring!

Every other week this shit happens.

I'm sick of it. If someone in the office wants to be nice and do something charitable fine, but they have no right to constantly insist that everyone else be in on it.

The last time the women brought that shit up in a meeting I said, "Hey, why don't we just come to work for a change and work and then go home, how bout that?"

Course I'm the office asshole.

Its only the women that constantly think up this pain in the ass stuff.

Its not kind, its annoying as hell. They try to put a stigma on anyone that doesn't go alone with their goodie two shoes shit.

Anyone else have this kinda stuff in their office?

I dunno bro ... if that lasana is legit .... I'll put up with a lot of BS.

I work with all women and I’m not getting any cake. RUDE! :hmph

We have these women in the office, they sit around and think up all this nice shit we should do.

Example: Its so & so's birthday tomorrow, lets all pitchin and buy them and shit cake and a cheap gift. Everyone pitch in $10.

Oh so and So's mother's brother's friend passed away lets send flower from all of us at the office, everyone pitch in $10

Oh, I'm going to bring Lasanga next week, everyone be sure and bring something!

then they try to tell people what they should bring!

Every other week this shit happens.

I'm sick of it. If someone in the office wants to be nice and do something charitable fine, but they have no right to constantly insist that everyone else be in on it.

The last time the women brought that shit up in a meeting I said, "Hey, why don't we just come to work for a change and work and then go home, how bout that?"

Course I'm the office asshole.

Its only the women that constantly think up this pain in the ass stuff.

Its not kind, its annoying as hell. They try to put a stigma on anyone that doesn't go alone with their goodie two shoes shit.

Anyone else have this kinda stuff in their office?

Yup, happens at my work all the time but they know I'm a lazy, single guy. They only ask me for money and not to bring anything and I enjoy being included. My coworkers are the best part of the job otherwise it's a drag. Those ladies are very sweet to me. Even when I don't chip in they like to include me.

we're about half women/half men at our office ( a pretty damn high ratio for a USMC base)

the women, without fail, are ALWAYS Bermuda triangle'd whenever we get shipments of DOL or VA books in though. Unloading a few thousand pounds of goods? no equal opportunity in that situation haha

Next time they ask you to bring food in I suggest a recipe from this book:

upload_2018-12-18_17-12-44.jpeg

Back