Media Rankings UPDATE; Aldo number 3; Riddell drops

Please god no. Last time the fans had a say they robbed Riddle and Pierson of FOTN at UFC 124.

Artem Lobov would still be at the top of the P4P list.
Did not think they would go troll route most of these journalists seem to be trolling lol

It would be fun, but subjective as hell. lol

One collective vote from Hardcore fans

Rankings don't matter

There was also some slight shifting in the MW rankings, Holland dropping to #14 and Weidman going up to #13

Women's SW also saw Van Buren and Penne swapping places, Penne now being #14 and Van Buren being #15

Why didn't the UFC push Fiziev to sixth like Islam? He's won five straight! Lol.

It's hilarious the preferential treatment Islam got when he beat Moises. Alvarez starched him quicker and he's 15th. He's 9-1 in his last ten with nine finishes!

These rankings really don't mean squat...

<Fedor23>
TBF, a lot of people ranked above Islam were coming off of multiple losses at that time (Conor, Hooker, Tony). And nobody in the top 10 wanted to fight Islam, except maybe RDA (but both pulled out numerous times). And Islam's streak was on 8 wins when he beat Moises compared to Fiziev's 5, and all of Islam's wins were pretty much dominant.

I agree, rankings are nonsense, hence I don't have too much of a problem with Islam's jump because imo he is at least a top 10 level fighter in LW.

That women's bw roster ..still ragged af.

Fiziev vs Chandler <{anton}>
They're teammates and I think the fight likely won't happen.

I know Fiziev and Riddell were also teammates, but both had common things about them (couldn't find anyone to fight except each other, both had 10-1 record, both were on winstreaks).

Chandler will likely fight Conor/Tony.
I guess Fiziev could possibly fight Tony as well. Other options are Gregor Gillespie, Dan Hooker (if he stays at LW), and maybe RDA.

LW division is super stacked. That 11-15 could trade wins with anyone in the top 10

Why didn't the UFC push Fiziev to sixth like Islam? He's won five straight! Lol.

It's hilarious the preferential treatment Islam got when he beat Moises. Alvarez starched him quicker and he's 15th. He's 9-1 in his last ten with nine finishes!

These rankings really don't mean squat...

<Fedor23>
Why the fuck should a guy that can't make LW, in Joel Alvarez, be newly ranked in the LW division? The dude is taller than Khamzat, trying to make LW, but failed the last 2 times bad. That shit makes even less sense.

"Should be top 5 like Islam tho".

<Neil01>

I love these inexplicable moves (i.e. Cruz moves up one spot over Moraes) when both have not fought since September (Marlon) or March (Cruz).
What possible reason Cruz passes over Marlon now??

UFC rankings are always a joke.

Back