• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ranking The Most Powerful Avengers In The MCU

Isnt Squirrel Girl with Mylana Vayntrub coming out soon? If so, she can smirk Thanos, and she be the most powerful and sexy hero in MCU.

Give me some scenes where you have seen any of that?

I have seen her do blasting type powers that don't do a ton of damage. And levitating people into stuff strategically that harms them but I have missed what you say. Please provide the feats? Something like Thor wiping out a battle field would be good.

Her mind manipulation power is interesting but so far seems more distracting than disabling. At least based on feats when she used it to distract the Avengers. But when she was actually fighting them it was not a top level power such that they had no chance but again detail the feats as I may have missed something.

Where? When? Feats please?

Feats please?

I have seen her fighting all sorts of Avengers and all sorts of bad guys and aliens and it is not like she just walks thru them. She is always in a fight. So I hate to say it again but specific feats please.
In Ultron, other than the already discussed mind manipulation, her shields are able to block artillery rounds, explosions, and even lasers, her psionic bolts are powerful enough to disintegrate Ultron Sentries, and her psionic blast was shown to be powerful enough to destroy an entire wave of Ultrons. Her telekinesis was used to lift objects of differing size and weight and could tear/crush Ultron droids.

In Civil War, she blocks bullets and used her telekinesis to turn explosive debris into a tornado. Her shield bubble is able to contain an explosion, strong enough to demolish a skyscraper, for at least 15 seconds. She sends Vision through nearly a dozen concrete floor with a snap of her fingers. Then, in the battle scene, none of the other heroes are able to do anything to her, even with her(and to his credit, Vision) not even really trying to do anything, except deflect attacks and run interference.

In Infinity War, her psionic wave wipes out an entire betallion of the alien army. She telekinetically lifts a sawblade death machine(which appears to be the size of 2 football stadiums and of immeasurable weight) and hurls it over her head. Her powers are strong enough to destroy an infinity stone and momentarily hold back a fully powered Thanos.

Obv GSP let Cap win and could kill anyone in the MCU

But how about vision with Thor’s Hammer that’s a double bingo

1. Stormbreaker Thor
2. ‎Hulk
3. ‎The Vision (just wait)
4. ‎Scarlet Witch
5. ‎Dr. Strange
6. ‎Iron Man (he is OP in inifinity war)
7. ‎Black Panther
8. ‎War Machine
9. ‎Spider-Man
10. ‎Captain America
11. ‎Winter Soldier
12. ‎Loki
13. ‎Groot
14. ‎Drax
15. ‎Valkyrie
16. ‎Falcon
17. ‎Starlord
18. Ant Man (Very unsure of his real power level, could be higher)
19. ‎Nebula
20. ‎Rocket Rackoon
21. ‎Mantis
22. ‎Black Widow
23. ‎M'Baku
24. ‎Hawekeye

Iron man is in the godlike category just like thor and the hulk. No way the hulk is #1.thor is more powerful than him and has many tools

I saw a vid on this and some people that helped write the MCU or were involved at the beginning straight up admit they fucked up Mjolnir. If you compare screen Mjolnir to comic Mjolnir... screen Mjolnir is simply a hammer that is super fucking heavy while comic book Mjolnir by comparison is a neutron bomb. Everyone assumes that Stormbreaker was put into IW in order to rectify this.
I hadn’t heard that. That’s interesting.

Maybe you missed the part above where I explained why Thor is ranked so low. He's an idiot. The hulk's not smart either, but at least he kind of knows he's a mindless monster, and so he adapts by being extremely distrustful of others, lest he be tricked into something. Thor is just as dumb as the hulk, but he's not aware of it. Which makes it a MUCH bigger weakness IMO. It means that his arrogance will lead him into traps and other bad situations. Cap is a master of exploiting your weaknesses in a fight. Also, since Cap is the perfect leader, he'll probably always have a team with him of guys stronger than him, i.e. Hulk, Tony, Vision, etc. If Thor fought Cap, them dudes ain't gonna be on Thor's side, that's for sure.
Thor wasn’t made to be some dumb in Ragnarok. He’s also not arrogant anymore. They cured that in the first one.

In Ultron, other than the already discussed mind manipulation, her shields are able to block artillery rounds, explosions, and even lasers,
ok. So did Cap's shield and Iron man's armour, etc. There was nothing high level about surviving those attacks that I saw.

her psionic bolts are powerful enough to disintegrate Ultron Sentries, and her psionic blast was shown to be powerful enough to destroy an entire wave of Ultrons. Her telekinesis was used to lift objects of differing size and weight and could tear/crush Ultron droids.
Ok but characters such as Hawkeye and Black Widow were also tearing thru them and destroying them easily.

In Civil War, she blocks bullets
Dude.

and used her telekinesis to turn explosive debris into a tornado. Her shield bubble is able to contain an explosion, strong enough to demolish a skyscraper, for at least 15 seconds
Dude.

. She sends Vision through nearly a dozen concrete floor with a snap of her fingers
Ok that was a good feat. Nagating Vision, even if only very temporarily is good.

Then, in the battle scene, none of the other heroes are able to do anything to her, even with her(and to his credit, Vision) not even really trying to do anything, except deflect attacks and run interference.
Ya but she was not doing that much either. She certainly had some good scenes as did almost everyone else but she was not tipping that battle all on her own.

In Infinity War, her psionic wave wipes out an entire betallion of the alien army. She telekinetically lifts a sawblade death machine(which appears to be the size of 2 football stadiums and of immeasurable weight) and hurls it over her head.
Yes she can lift stuff that Hulk and Thor would juggle.

Her powers are strong enough to destroy an infinity stone and momentarily hold back a fully powered Thanos.
Her rage holding back Thanos similar to Iron Man holding him back was good and the fact she had the similar resonance to destroy the Stone was great and potential is a signal of her power levels to come.

Look I am not saying she is not strong. I said you could argue for her around #5, But the feats you say outside destroying the Stone are all ones that other hero's were doing including Hawkeye and Blackwidow.

We just have not seen YET the type of power that should make anyone put her over Thor, Strange and Hulk and even Iron Man as of yet. At least if we keep it to feats which is all we can use.

In Ultron, other than the already discussed mind manipulation, her shields are able to block artillery rounds, explosions, and even lasers, her psionic bolts are powerful enough to disintegrate Ultron Sentries, and her psionic blast was shown to be powerful enough to destroy an entire wave of Ultrons. Her telekinesis was used to lift objects of differing size and weight and could tear/crush Ultron droids.

In Civil War, she blocks bullets and used her telekinesis to turn explosive debris into a tornado. Her shield bubble is able to contain an explosion, strong enough to demolish a skyscraper, for at least 15 seconds. She sends Vision through nearly a dozen concrete floor with a snap of her fingers. Then, in the battle scene, none of the other heroes are able to do anything to her, even with her(and to his credit, Vision) not even really trying to do anything, except deflect attacks and run interference.

In Infinity War, her psionic wave wipes out an entire betallion of the alien army. She telekinetically lifts a sawblade death machine(which appears to be the size of 2 football stadiums and of immeasurable weight) and hurls it over her head. Her powers are strong enough to destroy an infinity stone and momentarily hold back a fully powered Thanos.

just an fyi, Wanda didn't force Vision through the floor, she manipulated Visions power of mass manipulation to make him so heavy that he sank through multiple levels of concrete.

Thor wasn’t made to be some dumb in Ragnarok. He’s also not arrogant anymore. They cured that in the first one.
He's not AS dumb but he's still dumb.

He's not AS arrogant but he's still arrogant.

I still say cap beats him.
Everyone always underestimates cap, and yet he goes toe to toe with beings far more powerful than he is all the time.

It's almost like that's his superpower. Being the underdog in every fight, yet still winning.

16. Hawkeye
15. Quicksilver
14. Black Widow
13. Ant-Man
12. Falcon
11. Winter Soldier
10. War Machine
9. Spider-Man
8. Captain America
7. Iron Man
6. Black Panther
5. Dr. Strange
4. Scarlet Witch
3. The Vision
2. Thor
1. Hulk

Agree?
Venom beats all of them.

Confused by Scarlett Witch at #2 as so many seem to be ranking her so high.

What are her feats in the MCU that would make you rank her so high?

I mean she seemed much stronger in IW than in prior films and the main feat I saw was picking up people and throwing them into dangerous objects but am i missing something more?

I think some people are equating MCU Scarlet Witch with her Comic Book counterpart. Who is a Reality Warper on an global scale. She actually turns millions of Mutants into humans at one point.

MCU Witch, at the moment at least, is limited to Telekinesis and Telepathy. She's powerful, but she's not God-tier.

Everyone always underestimates cap, and yet he goes toe to toe with beings far more powerful than he is all the time.

It's almost like that's his superpower. Being the underdog in every fight, yet still winning.

{<jordan}

Cap got rad-dolled by Loki.

ok. So did Cap's shield and Iron man's armour, etc. There was nothing high level about surviving those attacks that I saw.
She has had to save Captain America multiple times throughout the movies from explosions and bullets. Iron Man has also been taken down by heavy artillary on several occasions throught the films.

Ok but characters such as Hawkeye and Black Widow were also tearing thru them and destroying them easily.
Not on the scale or with the ease in which she did.

Ya but she was not doing that much either. She certainly had some good scenes as did almost everyone else but she was not tipping that battle all on her own.
The only characters to destroy more enemies in a single burst were Thor and maybe War Machine(during his funnel bomb drop).

Yes she can lift stuff that Hulk and Thor would juggle.
Thor hasn't lifted anything near the size of those war saws. And the only thing Hulk has moved that large was the Levaithan creature, which he did not do with ease.

Her rage holding back Thanos similar to Iron Man holding him back was good and the fact she had the similar resonance to destroy the Stone was great and potential is a signal of her power levels to come.

Look I am not saying she is not strong. I said you could argue for her around #5, But the feats you say outside destroying the Stone are all ones that other hero's were doing including Hawkeye and Blackwidow.
When did Hawkeye or Blackwidow stop a bomb mid explosion? When did they destroy a dozon Ultron droid with a flick of their wrist? When did they throw a cars, a truck, a plane, or chunks of buildings into the air? When have either of them completely manhandled someone as strong as Vision? When did they lift an unimaginably huge structure over their head? When did they take out 100+ enemies by dropping a hand full of building sized saw blades on them? When were they anything more than a bothersome gnat to Thanos? You are really downplaying what she has done throughout the films.

Yes, you can look at each individual power or feat and find one or a few of the Avengers that can match it or do it better(like you can with any of the heroes). But that she can do all these things and with relative ease, is what makes her formidable.

We just have not seen YET the type of power that should make anyone put her over Thor, Strange and Hulk and even Iron Man as of yet. At least if we keep it to feats which is all we can use.
I already said I would put Thor and Dr. Strange(btw, if we are only going by "feats", what amazing feats has he performed? He's only defeated a hand full of enemies and half of them he defeated by simply frustrating them with magic tricks, he also needed an infinity stone to beat his toughest enemy) on her level. Hulk's virtual invincibility makes him formidable, but IMO Scarlet Witch can use his rage against him with her mind manipulation. Vision would also be near her level, but she is literally his Kyptonite. She could crush Iron Man like a tin can if she wanted to.

She has had to save Captain America multiple times throughout the movies from explosions and bullets. Iron Man has also been taken down by heavy artillary on several occasions throught the films.

Not on the scale or with the ease in which she did.

The only characters to destroy more enemies in a single burst were Thor and maybe War Machine(during his funnel bomb drop).

Thor hasn't lifted anything near the size of those war saws. And the only thing Hulk has moved that large was the Levaithan creature, which he did not do with ease.

When did Hawkeye or Blackwidow stop a bomb mid explosion? When did they destroy a dozon Ultron droid with a flick of their wrist? When did they throw a cars, a truck, a plane, or chunks of buildings into the air? When have either of them completely manhandled someone as strong as Vision? When did they lift an unimaginably huge structure over their head? When did they take out 100+ enemies by dropping a hand full of building sized saw blades on them? When were they anything more than a bothersome gnat to Thanos? You are really downplaying what she has done throughout the films.

Yes, you can look at each individual power or feat and find one or a few of the Avengers that can match it or do it better(like you can with any of the heroes). But that she can do all these things and with relative ease, is what makes her formidable.

I already said I would put Thor and Dr. Strange(btw, if we are only going by "feats", what amazing feats has he performed? He's only defeated a hand full of enemies and half of them he defeated by simply frustrating them with magic tricks, he also needed an infinity stone to beat his toughest enemy) on her level. Hulk's virtual invincibility makes him formidable, but IMO Scarlet Witch can use his rage against him with her mind manipulation. Vision would also be near her level, but she is literally his Kyptonite. She could crush Iron Man like a tin can if she wanted to.

Healthy, Motivated Scarlet Witch with That Look in her eyes is potentially God-Tier. But she's also a Glass Canon; potentially incredibly powerful, but with no durability. Thor, Hulk and even Iron Man can shrug off hits that would turn Wanda into pink mist. Yes, she can shield herself, but a powerful enemy only needs one shot to put her away. And if she has to concentrate so much on defence, it limits her offensive capabilities.

I hear you man, but are you saying Cap beats Thor in a fight?

No pls stop.

Back