Rank this main card /10

This is a great free card. It is a very weak ppv card. Let’s hope the fights deliver. I don’t judge these things ahead of time. But there is no way that is worth $70 on paper.

The free numbered event in Abu Dhabi (267?) is way better, and it’s not even close.

6/10

Pretty good fights but I'm not really that excited for any of them.

View attachment 872132

Song X Casey is a good fight but should be replaced with Fiziev X Green IMO.

Tecia X Hill isn't a bad WMMA scrap but shouldn't be on main card either.

Luque X Chiesa is good. Chiesa could make it a 15 minute hold fest but we'll see.

Aldo X Munhoz is awesome but not a Co-Main honestly.

Gane X Lewis is cool.

Overall: Ufc is dead, card is trash.
7/10
No way is is 7/10. No contenders. It should be a fight night card. The only fight im interested in is the HW. That aint worth 60 bucks. 3/10

Heavyweight title fight...
former champ and FW Goat in the co main
Chrieaa vs Luque isn’t bad
Torres and Hill will bring it,

We’ve obviously seen better but it’s not terrible

Torres and Hill will bring it? Soon as I saw that on the PPV I internally groaned. Tecia Torres's fights slow a card down so fucking much. If it's on free TV I can't complain, but I hate seeing those matchups on the PPV.

It's especially excruciating live; sucks the life right out of the building.

View attachment 872132

Luque X Chiesa is good. Chiesa could make it a 15 minute hold fest but we'll see.

Gane X Lewis is cool.

7/10
Where did Fiziev go without him its a 4 it was an 11

Anything with Vicente Luque on it is going to get a high ranking from me. The most consistently entertaining fighter in the UFC imo.
Luque definitely deserves fan recognition and props. Dude is a just bleed disciple with good technique in the pocket.

swing fight and co make it a decent / solid ppv. This an enormous fight for Aldo in a toss up fight. Jose wins and hes actually still upper tier in this weight class. Swing fight a big deal in a thin division. The main has already been built up and both fan bases believe in both even though Gane a significant favorite.

View attachment 872132

Gane X Lewis is cool.

7/10
It’s worth noting that the fizeav fight amongst hard cores has a massive appeal and is just one fight off the main card

For a ppv it’s probably like a 5-6/10. If it were a free card probably 9/10.

Bobby green vs Fiz should have been on the main card. Thats a dope fight.

Back