Rank this main card /10

7, Maybe 8/10

That women's fight will be terrible and I think Yadong/Kenney will be kind of boring, too

7.5, 4 out of 5 fights might be actually decent, the other will be a sparring session between one that seems a good fighter (for WMMA) but still loses fights left and right and Tecia Torres.

These are, off the top of my head, the only ones I have interest in watching:

Andrade
Zhang
Namajunes
Waterson
Nunes
Young Gay Chick
At the very least you should be adding Lemos and Fiorot to that list. Not to mention Dern, Rodriguez, Cortez, and sherdog fan favorite Grasso.

I think 6.5 is pretty fair

Main card a 7 but considering Fiziev vs Green just before makes it an 7.5 8 for me

First 3 fights are excellent, last 2 are good but not main card worthy.

6. losing the Nunes beat down dropped it a point and I wanted Ngannou/Lewis so fuck this card.

At the very least you should be adding Lemos and Fiorot to that list. Not to mention Dern, Rodriguez, Cortez, and sherdog fan favorite Grasso.

I do pay attention to Dern, since she's a hot shot from a sort of parallel sport - and of course to laugh at her ridiculous accent which seemingly manifested from nowhere.

Some of of the cards that look 10 out of 10 on paper have absolutely sucked and some cards that lack big name fights have turned out to be awesome. So I’ll be buying the ppv as usual and judging it afterwards

Well I only care about 1 out of 5 so 1/5= 20%= F minus

Get the ladies off and replace it with any half known names and it becomes an 8.5.

Right now it's closer to a 7.

I think the main event would be iffy for a main card in the old days.
but it is what it is, and it's not all bad.
Hope for BB, Aldo & Luke.
the rest I don't really care :)

So 8.3/10?

It's a decent card on paper. There are 3 fights that I somewhat care about, 1 other fight that can be good and 1 WMMA fight that could be not garbage (in recent times I only watch the first round of a WMMA fight and if I'm extremely bored, I skip forward).

7/10 or something. Although I had zero expectations of the last card and it proved to be quite entertaining. This means the next one will be utter garbage.

Not sure how an estimated tree and a rapper out of 420 becomes a 8.3/10 .

Im with it. Like the main card all around.

Luque is must see TV,and Aldo is a L E G E N D.

Angela Hill had a fun fight with Karate Hottie not so long ago,so im curious if she can make this one as entertaining as that.

Back