Rank these top LW fighters from best to worse

If we are talking about all time LW rankings this is how I have it.

1) Alvarez
2) Khabib
3) RDA
4) Pettis
5) Ferguson
6) Diaz
7) McGregor
8) Porier
9) Gaethje
10) Cerrone

Alvarez #1 all time? lmfao

1) Khabib
2) Ferguson
3) Mcgregor
4) Poirier
5) Gaethje
6) Cerrone
7) RDA
8) Alvarez
9) Diaz
10) Pettis

Alvarez #1 all time? lmfao

Of those 10 yes, he has about twice as many top 10 wins as Khabib and Ferguson and was ranked in the top 10 for 10 years.

He has a lot more quality wins and has been ranked in the top 10 much longer than almost everyone else on that list.

690ca0fdf6fae0736d4c8ddf232ceb26--ufc-boxing-ufc-fighters.jpg
End thread

I mean, Conor isn't close to #1, but he's definitely ahead of Diaz, even at LW where he's only had 2 fights but won the title by beating your #5 and only lost to your #1 just like everyone else has.

Diaz is at best an average fighter--the only reason he isn't KO'd in the 1st round of almost every fight is his chin.
So only having 1 win at 155 puts you ahead of someone who has 11 wins at 155 and has a win over Cerrone, who dominated your only win... got it, thanks

Most of the hardcore fans agree that the lightweight division is the most stacked division in the UFC.
I’ll jump straight to the question, out of all the fighters mentioned below, how would you rank them from “best to worse”.
Khabib, Ferguson, McGregor, Poirier, Gaethje, Alvarez, Cerrone, Diaz, RDA, Pettis.
List of fighters each fighter defeated:
Khabib: McGregor, Poirier and RDA.
Diaz: McGregor, Pettis, Cerrone.
McGregor: Poirier, Alvarez and Diaz.
Poirier: Alvarez, Gaethje and Pettis.
Alvarez: Gaethje, RDA and Pettis.
RDA: Diaz, Pettis, Cerrone.
Ferguson: Cerrone and RDA.
Gaethje: Cerrone.
Cerrone: Alvarez.
Pettis: Cerrone.
Fun facts:
-If McGregor beats Cerrone at UFC 246, he will be the fighter with the most wins (4).
-Cerrone has the most loses (5) followed by Pettis (4).
I know a couple of these fights were not at 155lbs, like McGregor vs Poirier / Diaz vs Pettis, but let’s just go with the flow guys.
My final ranking:
1) Khabib
2) McGregor
3) Poirier
4) Ferguson
5) Diaz
6) Alvarez
7) RDA
8) Gaethje
9) Pettis
10) Cerrone
Cheers

giphy.gif

As of now;

1. Khabib
2. McGregor
3. Ferguson

But McGregor and Ferguson have more potential than Khabib imo.

All 3 of them are at least a level above the rest of the LW division. They would be top 5 in WW too behind champion Kamaru, #1 Colby and #2 Woodley.

khabib
ferguson
mcgregor
porier
gaethje
rda
diaz
pettis
cerrone
alvarez

1) Khabib,
2) Ferguson,
3) Pettisr,
4) Poirier,
5) Gaethje,
6) , RDA
7) Alvarez,
8) McGrego
9)DiazJ,- should be penn, then Jens at 10
10) .Cerrone

Nate fucked them both up

Facts
Nate beat Cerrone 8 years ago, and Pettis has no business fighting at WW.

Not taking away the wins, all wins count, but they aren't all that influential to me in terms of my opinion of Nate's current standing at LW.

He deafeted both pretty easily
One 8 years ago and one at WW (Pettis is a small LW, nevermind WW), and both by decision.

The wins count, no doubt, I'm not refuting that, but on their own they don't make Nate a better LW.

Nate's last win at LW was 4 years ago, and he has only 2 wins (3 losses) at LW in the last 7+ years.

Back