Rank these potential Conor fights by how much you wanna see them

John cola is the stupidest fucking poster on this entire website.

Assume Conor were to take one of these fights soon (either March or July, setting up a potential fight with the Khabib/Tony winner):
vs. Kamaru Usman for the WW title
vs. Jorge Masvidal for the BMF title
vs. Justin Gaethje @ 170
vs. Justin Gaethje @ 155
vs. Nate Diaz @ 170
vs. Nate Diaz @ 155
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 170
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 155
vs. Jose Aldo @ 155
Rank them in your order of preference, and state whether you're a fan or a hater (if either). I wanna see how fans' and haters' lists differ. These are the bookies' favorites for his next opponent, with Khabib, Tony, and Mayweather removed and replaced with Poirier and Aldo. I'll post my list in a bit.

UFC fan that loves seeing Conor in the cage, can do without the rest.
Masvidal - 9/10 since Conor came back at 170, this should be next. No BMF. Dana said one and done, as a Mas fan put that crap away, show it to the grandkids.
Gaethje @ 155 - 8/10
Dustin @ 155 - 7/10
Nate @ 170 - 5/10 would be hotter if Nate was coming off a W
Usman for WW title - 1/10 W's over Nate & Cowboy in 4 years? there's a legit line at the top of that division, at least defeat a top contender first.
Gaethje @ 170 - 0/10
Nate @ 155 - 0/10
Dustin @ 170 - 0/10
Aldo @ 155 - 0/10

Masvidal will crash car driving drunk, got injury, and Conor vs Nate this summer for BMF belt

I don't really care, I just want to see him fight. I've been a fan for many years, but I'm struggling to support the guy who's been accused of sexual assault

1. Jorge
2. Gaethje

1 and 2 are pretty much interchangeable though. I prefer 170 above 155 for all the fights, because I hope it creates more awareness of the ridiculousness of weight cutting.

3. Kamaru
4. Aldo, but i'd like him to prepare properly to function well at 155. Not sure that will realistically happen.
5. Poirier
6. Nate

5 and 6 are again pretty much interchangeable.

I am a fan.

Conor will never fight Usman. Dana wouldnt allow it. Poirier and Gaethje are great fights. Masvidal and Aldo are a mismatch.... Jorge is just too big and mean and Aldo is much weaker and slower nowadays.

Pretty sure you're just awful.
Awful for your chances of maintaining your delusions?

Or awful in that I'm wrong in a way in which people can easily quote my posts and tell me how I'm wrong?

Awful for your chances of maintaining your delusions?

Or awful in that I'm wrong in a way in which people can easily quote my posts and tell me how I'm wrong?
Awful in that you are both stupid and annoying.

Awful in that you are both stupid and annoying.
Stupid, meaning my posts can be easily quoted so I can be told how I'm wrong? Or is that magically not possible?

Annoying in that I severely dent your chances of maintaining your delusions?

Fan
vs. Justin Gaethje or Nate Diaz @ 155
vs. Khabib or Tony @155 end of the year.

Stupid, meaning my posts can be easily quoted so I can be told how I'm wrong? Or is that magically not possible?

Annoying in that I severely dent your chances of maintaining your delusions?
Listen to yourself...it's embarrassing.

Listen to yourself...it's embarrassing.
I wrote the post, so no need to. I just read it back to myself, for you. I don't see the problem. Perhaps you could tell me? If you want me to stop being stupid and annoying perhaps you should tell me how it's embarrassing. And maybe answer the questions in the post you quoted.

Aldo @ 145
Justin or Dustin @ 155
Nate @ whichever weight it doesn’t matter
A relevant WW @ 170

I think the Gaethje fight at 155 is the most fun style matchup and makes the most sense as a "title eliminator" of sorts.

Masvidal only tough fight

Diaz would be ok but he overhill now

Masvidal would try to finish Conner BAD

I think Conor smokes Masvidal. And he's underdog so it'd be a sweet victory. Also a great buildup and exciting fight. Does look like they're gonna make Jorge vs Kamaru though instead.

vs. Justin Gaethje @ 170
vs. Justin Gaethje @ 155

Also think Conor smokes Gaethje. Though Justin would be slight underdog, and buildup wouldn't be as funny. Don't care about weight class. Weight cutting is bad so I put 170 first.

vs. Jose Aldo @ 155
Rematch long in the making. Give Aldo his payday and let him back up his words. Easy and uncompetitive fight in my opinion, but others disagree. Prefer this to the Poirier fight just because I wanna see how it goes if it goes longer. Also has a better storyline, in that it was such a huge fight and monumental moment in Conor's career.

vs. Dustin Poirier @ 170
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 155

Much more competitive fight than the Aldo rematch. Poirier landed some big shots in the first fight, which people don't realise. And Dustin has improved a lot. Also a big Poirier fan. Still expect Conor to find the chin.

vs. Nate Diaz @ 170
vs. Nate Diaz @ 155

Fight has to happen at some point. And we know it's fire. But it doesn't particularly have to be now. Aldo and Poirier rematches are more intriguing right now.

vs. Kamaru Usman for the WW title
Definitely wanna see this the least. As a Conor fan, he's clearly the toughest of these matchups. There are more deserving contenders. And Kamaru is a boring guy. Clearly the least preferable option.

Back