Rank these potential Conor fights by how much you wanna see them

johncola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Assume Conor were to take one of these fights soon (either March or July, setting up a potential fight with the Khabib/Tony winner):

vs. Kamaru Usman for the WW title
vs. Jorge Masvidal for the BMF title
vs. Justin Gaethje @ 170
vs. Justin Gaethje @ 155
vs. Nate Diaz @ 170
vs. Nate Diaz @ 155
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 170
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 155
vs. Jose Aldo @ 155

Rank them in your order of preference, and state whether you're a fan or a hater (if either). I wanna see how fans' and haters' lists differ. These are the bookies' favorites for his next opponent, with Khabib, Tony, and Mayweather removed and replaced with Poirier and Aldo. I'll post my list in a bit.

Kamaru
Gaethje
Masividal
Dustin
Aldo
Nate

Fan. Objective.

I don't need to see any more Conor fights - he's triple champ, has nothing more to prove.
View media item 32441

Any of them apart from Kamaru because he clearly doesn't deserve that title shot.

vs. Justin Gaethje @ 155
vs. Jose Aldo @ 155
vs. Jorge Masvidal for the BMF title
vs. Kamaru Usman for the WW title
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 155
vs. Nate Diaz @ 155
vs. Justin Gaethje @ 170
vs. Nate Diaz @ 170
vs. Dustin Poirier @ 170

Fan of the fighter, hater of the "personality"

I don't need to see any more Conor fights - he's triple champ, has nothing more to prove.
View media item 32441
Even though what you say is correct about him being triple champ, he still has plenty to prove. He lost to Khabib, is only 1-1 with Nate, and hasn't fought Usman or Masvidal or Gaethje.

I want to see him fight Tony.

Vs Gaethje
Vs Nate #3

Vs Nick

I wanna see Colby put high pace wrestlefuck against Conor.

I just rewatching Colby-Lawler's fight, man, Lawler had his head moving nonstop for 5 rounds.

Even though what you say is correct about him being triple champ, he still has plenty to prove. He lost to Khabib, is only 1-1 with Nate, and hasn't fought Usman or Masvidal or Gaethje.
Nah, he was winning the Khabib fight until the fluky win, as you yourself pointed out.

Nate got beat in the more recent fight - so this is settled.

Usman, Mas and Gaethje are too easy to even consider.

I think he should go straight for Izzy at MW if he wants a challenge.

Last edited:
Nah, he was winning the Khabib fight until the lucky tap, as you yourself pointed out.

Nate got beat in the more recent fight - so this is settled.

Usman, Mas and Gaethje are too easy to even consider.

I think he should go straight for Izzy at MW if he wants a challenge.
I didn't point out anything you said. In fact I disagree with your entire post.

I wanna see Colby put high pace wrestlefuck against Conor.

I just rewatching Colby-Lawler's fight, man, Lawler had his head moving nonstop for 5 rounds.
I think if Colby were to beat Conor he'd do it more impressively than Usman would. Higher pace and cardio that would drown Conor faster. However, I think he's also more likely than Usman is of making a mistake and running into something that ends him.

Yeah, the win within the context of MMA. Not the tap within the context of that fight we saw. But I'm not sure you're even intentionally misquoting me. Attention to detail just ain't your thing. Then again, neither is honesty.
I quoted you directly with a screenshot.
Can't see what's wrong with that.
So was Conor winning the fight until mid round 4 or not?

Just fight in your goddamn division of lw and stay there for a month a two and stop jumping around like some scared rabbit looking for the easier fight to get a belt asap, that's what I wanna see.

Just fight in your goddamn division of lw and stay there for a month a two and stop jumping around like some scared rabbit looking for the easier fight to get a belt asap, that's what I wanna see.
So hater, and presumably 155 fights first. But I'd appreciate seeing your order of preference if you'd spare the time.

Fan.
Poirer @ 170
Poirer @ 155
Justin @ 170
Justin @ 155
Usman
Mas
Aldo

Prefer Poirer to Gaychee simply because of his association with Ali.
Prefer Usman to Mas because even though they are both high risk, Usman has a much bigger reward. Smart play would be to let them fight and you might get a chance to fight Mas for both belts

If he fights anything at LW 170 category im fine with it.
Gaethje
Pokes
Nunes
Triple C
A blue oyster
Godzilla
A Honda cb125

Masvidal
Gaethje 155
Poirier 155

I'm not interested in the other listed options really.

Back