Rank these horrible WMMA champs from worst to best

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
There have been a lot of horrible WMMA champs far more than there have been good ones but how would you rank them

Alexa Grasso
Carla Esparza
Germaine De Randamie
Nicco Montano
Juliana Pena
Jessica Andrade
Holly Holm
Miesha Tate
Raquel Pennington

IMO Germaine worst since she got stripped for literally ducking Cyborg. Never seen anything like it. Rest is up in the air IMO.

Shev
JJ
Nunes
Weili
Cyborg
Dern
Rose
Rousey

Those are the only good WMMA fighters ever.

There have been a lot of horrible WMMA champs far more than there have been good ones but how would you rank them

Alexa Grasso
Carla Esparza
Germaine De Randamie
Nicco Montano
Juliana Pena
Jessica Andrade
Holly Holm
Miesha Tate
Raquel Pennington

IMO Germaine worst since she got stripped for literally ducking Cyborg. Never seen anything like it. Rest is up in the air IMO.
1 Andrade
2 De Randamie
3 Pena
4 Holm
5 Esparza
6 Tate
7 Grasso
8 Pennington
9 Montano

Alexa Grasso
Carla Esparza
Germaine De Randamie
Nicco Montano
Juliana Pena
Jessica Andrade
Holly Holm
Miesha Tate
Raquel Pennington

Montano? She got the belt by beating Modafferi...

Alexa Grasso
Carla Esparza
Germaine De Randamie
Nicco Montano
Juliana Pena
Jessica Andrade
Holly Holm
Miesha Tate
Raquel Pennington

Andrade is a far better champion than Rose. Rose knows she can't win a championship fight against that woman.

Grasso is excelent on striking and on the ground, every champion already had a bad night once
Rose lost by Sparza
Zhang got KOd in first round
Amanda finished by Pena
Kayla lost by Pacheco

I think some of these listings are a little questionable more in what we class as a horrible champion.

1. Alexa Grasso - Her title win was great and the rematch with Valentina was a great fight which honestly I thought Grasso won. Obviously she got dominated last night but she's still more credible than most here.

2. Jessica Andrade - Again can we really call someone a bad champion because their first title defense is against Weili Zhang? Plus Andrade fights everyone

3. Juliana Pena - Based on the title win alone, it's hard to put Pena too low even if the rematch did prove a point.

4. Holly Holm - Still one of the most iconic wins of all WMMA history. Her loss to Tate was a wild one which she was winning until she got caught.

5. Miesha Tate - Her winning the title was a great story and comeback. Hard to fault her for losing the belt to Amanda.

6. Carla Esparza - To her credit she won the title twice both by beating Rose. I think that warrants some respect at least even if the second fight was awful.

7. Raquel Pennington - Hard to score her really until we see her against Pena. I don't think she holds the title long however especially with Kayla in the division.

8. Nicco Montano - She won a tournament to get here but then god knows what happened to her. Part of me does think she tried to avoid Valentina.

9. Germaine De Randamie - I don't think she deserved to win the title with those late strikes on Holm. Plus she ducked Cyborg massively.

Montano was the worst but it was because of how the UFC started the weight class
They should have started with Shevchenko vs Honchak, Zingano or Joanna Champion and then have the title contender fight for the TUF winner

It seems people can't read here. It says from worst to best.

GDR and Montano are the only ones who really belong on the list. What makes the others horrible champs?

Miesha and Holly certainly don’t belong on this list at all. Peña really doesn’t either, Pennington hasn’t even tried to defend yet…I don’t really understand what makes them bad champs.

Back