Rank them 1-4 on abilities right now: Aldo, Pettis, Weidman, Jones

Pettis
Jones
Aldo
Weidman

I don't know how you can watch Pettis's last 3 fights and Jones last 3 fights and still put Jones over him.

Jones, Aldo, Weidman, Pettis

I'd argue Pettis is the least complete. The other 3 are pretty damn solid all around.

Pettis #1 because of his unreal kick and finishing skills
#2 Jones for obvious reasons
#3 Aldo because of dem double flying knees
#4 Weidman, which is no knock on him, those other guys have more impressive single moments though

More impressive than elbowing Munoz in the face, KO'ing Anderson, and breaking Anderson's leg? I'm pretty sure Weidman takes the cake in the single moments category.

Pettis
Jones
Aldo
Weidman

I don't know how you can watch Pettis's last 3 fights and Jones last 3 fights and still put Jones over him.

Pettis destroyed bendo,cowboy but was getting taken down by gil . pettis is 1st to tko cerrone,1st to finish gil,2nd to sub ben. He finished his fights,but has shown wrestling weakness and jones,aldo,the chris are all wellrounded+ they fought better guys. Dc>bendo,gus>cerrone and glover>gil
Pettis has best striking and is most creative(jones n2 in creativity)

petty sure jones watched them all fight and absorbed their powers...

Aldo, Jones, Pettis, Weidman.

My view is not a popular one, but I dunt care.

Weidman - great striking, great wrestling, great BJJ
Jones - outstanding wrestling, good striking, good BJJ
Pettis - outstanding striking, great BJJ, mediocre wrestling
Aldo - outstanding striking, good wrestling, unproven BJJ

Aldo is the most accomplished BJJ-er on the list

Jones
Aldo
Pettis
Weidman

Weidman is my favorite but he is far more hittable than they are and doesnt handle as well in the pocket.

Jones
Aldo
Pettis
Weidman

Weidman is my favorite but he is far more hittable than they are and doesnt handle as well in the pocket.

Doesn't handle as well in the pocket? Where do you guys get this stuff?

Back