Rank them 1-4 on abilities right now: Aldo, Pettis, Weidman, Jones

you should add the man ranked 0, ahead all of them, The Notorious One

conorstylish.jpg

Jones would beat the others easily. Next is Weidman who would beat everyone but Jones easily. Then probably Pettis. Last would be Aldo who probably loses to all of them.

Jones
Weidman
Aldo
Pettis

Ranked because Jones and Weidman are the best at combining martial arts, while Aldo is a sprawl and brawler and Pettis has faltered due to his poor wrestling defence.

I sincerely don't understand how people can rank Pettis higher than any of these guys after the Gil and Guida fights.

I sincerely don't understand how people can rank Pettis higher than any of these guys after the Gil and Guida fights.

TS asked about abilities. Pettis has ability.

Aldo
Pettis
Jones
Weidman

If Pettis ever finishes Khabib, he goes to #1. Not enough fights, but buzzing threw the #2, #3 & #5 in under 15 mins, easily...is insane.

TS asked about abilities. Pettis has ability.

TS asked about abilit"ies", Pettis has very good striking and BJJ no doubt, but Weidman, Jones and Aldo are far more complete fighters.

Jones
Aldo
Pettis
Weidman

Weidman is my favorite but he is far more hittable than they are and doesnt handle as well in the pocket.

Jesus christ watch the 5th round of the Machida fight and tell me that.

Jones number 1 obviously.

2 - Aldo
3 - Pettis
4 - Weidman

1. Jones
2. Aldo
3. Weidman
4. Pettis

Jones, Aldo, Weidman, Pettis. All are amazing though

Jones-Aldo-Weidman-Pettis. All of them are amazing, though. Not fair to rank them even.

Back