Opinion Rank the US presidents from best to worst From 1981 until now.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I was born in 1980 and I'm no political scientist, but from what I've seen in my lifetime this is my opinion.

1. Reagan
2. Clinton
3. Bush Sr.
4. Trump
5. Obama
6. Biden (so far)
7. Bush Jr.

So, Trump leaves office with 3300 people a day dying of COVID, life expectancy decreasing by 1.5 years, millions fewer people with health insurance and a net job loss in the millions and yet he's somehow better than Obama? Wow.

So, Trump leaves office with 3300 people a day dying of COVID, life expectancy decreasing by 1.5 years, millions fewer people with health insurance and a net job loss in the millions and yet he's somehow better than Obama? Wow.
If it were Biden, you would be complaining that that was out of his control and due to a pandemic, not because of Biden‘s actions lol

More people dying from it in 2021 than 2020... And that's with the 'vaccine.' Where is your Biden now, you flipping hack?

If it were Biden, you would be complaining that that was out of his control and due to a pandemic, not because of Biden‘s actions lol

If it were the end of his turn, you'd be correct but it's not. All Presidents have things occur (for good or bad) during their Presidencies that are out of their control and Trump handled the pandemic horrifically. The country (when he left) was in a much worse position than when he came into office.

More people dying from it in 2021 than 2020... And that's with the 'vaccine.' Where is your Biden now, you flipping hack?

Death rate (as well as case rate) is trending lower. What does any of this have to do with what I just said? Answer (nothing).

1.Reagan
2.Clinton
3.Bush Sr
4.Obama
5.Bush jr
6.Trump

the maga muppets have been crying about everything obama did, or even what color of suit he worn for the better part off a decade. and for another better part of a decade they will no doubt be crying about everything related to joe biden, hunter biden, and whatever other democrat that gets elected as president in 2024. no matter how many more years go by with still no evidence of 2020 election fraud in any court of the land, these chuds will never ever be able to accept the fact and reality that their cult hero legit lost the election to a senile old man with dementia. but the moment you dare say a negative word that criticizes their dear chudlord, you have some imaginary psychological disorder.

Last edited:
So many people having Reagan as the top is pathetic honestly.

Deregulations of banks
Lead to the regression of the Republican party
Supported gun bans
Regressive tax policies on the rich
Destabilized the middle east.

7: Bush JR War on Terror 2007 crash
6: Regean stated above
5: Trump shit bag
4 Biden still in office too old
3 Clinton empowered China helping American companies move operations out country but also balanced budget
2 Bush Sr didnt do too much harm
1 Obama stabilized economy but didnt get us out of the War on Terror.

Back