Opinion Rank the US presidents from best to worst From 1981 until now.

The damage of Reaganomics is long lasting, how anyone could have him near the top is beyond me (but then again, these same dolts think Trump was a good president)

Clinton
Obama
Bush Sr
Trump
Reagan
Bush Jr

Biden hasn't been president long enough to rank

Trump and Reagan are interchangeable. The sheer number of shitheads Trump has empowered to abandon reality could have lasting consequences

Last edited:
So, Trump leaves office with 3300 people a day dying of COVID, life expectancy decreasing by 1.5 years, millions fewer people with health insurance and a net job loss in the millions and yet he's somehow better than Obama? Wow.
Why is it that only lefty Americans blame covid deaths on Trump? Why does ALL other countries people rightfully blame it on China? Sorry but America was ripe for the picking for this virus. High rates of obesity, smokers, etc etc.. Most of the people that died can only blame themselves.

Trump handled the pandemic horrifically.
The curve was FLATTENING before your lefty cousins started burning, looting, and murdering while SPITTING all over each other. Forget about Trump,,, Not even Zeus, Jesus and Elvis could have put a lid on that shit after Floyd swallowed his stash.

Reality:

1. Reagan
2. Trump
3. Clinton
4. Obama
5. Bush SR
6. Bush JR
7. Biden

Lefty World:

1. Biden
2. Obama
3. Clinton (Hillary)
4. Gore
5. Clinton (Bill)
6. Bush SR
7. Reagan

Why is it that only lefty Americans blame covid deaths on Trump? Why does ALL other countries people rightfully blame it on China? Sorry but America was ripe for the picking for this virus. High rates of obesity, smokers, etc etc.. Most of the people that died can only blame themselves.
Nobody blames Trump for the existence of the virus. That's not his fault. They blame him for his handling of the virus.

"So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

So many people having Reagan as the top is pathetic honestly.

Deregulations of banks
Lead to the regression of the Republican party
Supported gun bans
Regressive tax policies on the rich
Destabilized the middle east.

7: Bush JR War on Terror 2007 crash
6: Regean stated above
5: Trump shit bag
4 Biden still in office too old
3 Clinton empowered China helping American companies move operations out country but also balanced budget
2 Bush Sr didnt do too much harm
1 Obama stabilized economy but didnt get us out of the War on Terror.
Obama number 1, Really? He damaged the Middle class with his Obama care leading most folks to extremely high deductible plans to pay for people that never contributed to the system. His biggest “success “ was shoved down people’s throats and so fast it never achieved bipartisan support. This lead to the GOP storming the house in 2010 creating an environment that prevented him from getting anything done.He dropped more bombs than anyone, and his bombing created problems we still face today, without ever really handling Iran. Also undrObama, corporations got stronger, Facebook, Google etc and the wealth gap grew historically, all while he ballooned the deficit. No way he is Biden or Bush Jr bad, but he wasn’t better than the rest.

Every action Reagan took as POTUS was that of an actor standing on the line and reciting their lines. If he had original thoughts, he kept them locked up tight.

The funny part is he was actually dementia ridden. Everything about republicans is gaslighting and lying.

Nobody blames Trump for the existence of the virus. That's not his fault. They blame him for his handling of the virus.

"So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."
Was just talk, and ideas. He didn’t come up with them, We were all reading various things....No President would have made it through the pandemic, and Biden has shown to be largely ineffective as well. Trump for all of his stupid comments and tweets was right not to trust Fauci. And at the end of the day, it was the local governments and states that decided how to handle the crisis, and many failed. The healthcare world failed many as well with incorrect treatments that left many dead or with lifelong issues. Not blaming them, because this was all new. Cuomo killed people, many lied about numbers.

Oh like any other president/PM/chancelor handled it better. I don't care what Trump or any other leader "said" or "handled" about it. Nothing was going to stop it from doing what it did. China thanks your for making deflection and giving them a free pass.

Don't know what any of this is and don't care.

Was just talk, and ideas. He didn’t come up with them, We were all reading various things....No President would have made it through the pandemic, and Biden has shown to be largely ineffective as well. Trump for all of his stupid comments and tweets was right not to trust Fauci. And at the end of the day, it was the local governments and states that decided how to handle the crisis, and many failed. The healthcare world failed many as well with incorrect treatments that left many dead or with lifelong issues. Not blaming them, because this was all new. Cuomo killed people, many lied about numbers.
Donald Trump is on tape with Bob Woodward stating he deliberately lied about Covid-19. He stated he downplayed it on purpose. This led to his cult not taking it seriously - his own White House turned into a Covid hotspot! You can see in my signature countless examples of Trump devotees dying unnecessary deaths because they didn't take the threat seriously, because Trump didn't take it seriously, and they followed his lead.

First: "It's just a cold! The liberals are trying everything they can to take down Trump, but they've run out of options! Now they're trying to crash the economy with this Covid hoax! Don't let them! FIGHT for our President! God Bless America!"

Then: "My wife lost her battle with Covid-19 today. Please donate to our GoFundMe so we can afford a funeral."

1. Bill Clinton - (I'll just leave this here.) https://clintonwhitehouse5.archives.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-01.html
2. Barack Obama
3. George H.W. Bush
4. Ronald Reagan
5. George W. Bush
6. Donald Trump

Biden is only 10 months into his term so it's pointless to place him anywhere.

Clinton's 8 years were an exceptional period in American history, powered partially by the burgeoning technological age as well as the dissolution of the USSR. His impeachment was an embarrassment, but is far overshadowed by his accomplishments.

Even though Reagan had Iran-Contra, a disgusting handling of the HIV epidemic, and awful economic policies, the fight for the bottom is between GWB and Trump. GWB inherited the best economy in US history and governed over the worst recession in 80 years, as well as the disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Trump was an embarrassing idiot with horrible, anti-science policies, a revolving door cabinet, two impeachments, completely non-existent leadership during the BLM protests, and a truly horrendous handling of one of the worst pandemics in the nation's history. But that's not what wins him the bottom spot. The bottom spot belongs to Trump for attempting to destroy our Democracy to assuage his pathetic ego; a black mark in our nation's history, and a wound which continues to fester and spread amongst the populace. Nobody else on the list can touch the vileness Trump brought to Washington.

Last edited:
"Reality"

Anyone who puts Reagan or Trump near the top is the last person who should be talking about reality.

in the reality many of these chuds are living in, chinese thermostats, italian space lasers, obama's microwaves, and the ghost of hugo chavez stole the election. also, cheeto benito is the secret shadow president who is going to be constitutionally reinstated before thanksgiving, and hillary and hunter are going to be locked up under his orders any day now.

Here's a numbered list from best to worst of presidents who were good for corporations and bad for citizens.
1. Reagan
1. G.W.
1. Clinton
1. W
1. Obama
1. Trump
1. Biden

Here are the presidents, in no particular order, who were good for the American citizens, i.e., given their electorate healthcare during a cold war or a recession or pandemic, given their electorate clean water during a crisis, avoiding starting new wars, given their electorate a basic standard of living.

404.gif

Last edited:
1. Reagan
2. Trump
3. Clinton
4. Bush Sr.
5. Obama
6. Bush Jr.
7. Biden

In the grand scheme of things they all suck though. Politicians don't work for their people.

Donald Trump is on tape with Bob Woodward stating he deliberately lied about Covid-19. He stated he downplayed it on purpose. This led to his cult not taking it seriously - his own White House turned into a Covid hotspot! You can see in my signature countless examples of Trump devotees dying unnecessary deaths because they didn't take the threat seriously, because Trump didn't take it seriously, and they followed his lead.

First: "It's just a cold! The liberals are trying everything they can to take down Trump, but they've run out of options! Now they're trying to crash the economy with this Covid hoax! Don't let them! FIGHT for our President! God Bless America!"

Then: "My wife lost her battle with Covid-19 today. Please donate to our GoFundMe so we can afford a funeral."
Again, the states mandated the Covid handling. Fauci lied, hospitals lied, so why is Trump taking the heat? Im not a Trumpist, I wanted him gone, but the hypocrisy is sickening.

Way too early to rank Biden. Obama is the obvious No. 1, and likely to go down in history as top 10.

The interesting thing is the bottom. Trump is the least competent and most corrupt, but precisely because he was so clueless, he likely didn't do as much damage in terms of policy as Reagan or W. Also didn't do anything good (which they both did), and democracy in America is still under serious threat because of Trump so it's maybe too early to say. From a head of state perspective, Trump was comically bad, while Reagan was good. W was very bad there, too, though Trump has changed the standards.

7 atrocious presidents, I don't even know how to rank them all. They are all terrible for different reasons. Reagan and Clinton economic deregulation was horrendous. Bush and Obama were terrible on foreign policy. Trump mishandled the pandemic and doesn't believe in democracy. And Biden is incompetent and not handling the pandemic either. I'd probably put Bush Jr as the worst.

Back