Randy Couture's instructionals: Are they good?

I-Shoji

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm basically looking for some solid instructional material on takedowns and ground control.

It would seem that Randy's instructionals would be a good way to go. Can anyone who has the series tell me about the quality of the dvd's and the material?

I've only seen one of them. Takedowns from the clinch. I thought it was really good.

I, too, saw the take downs from clinch one time and it had some pretty good instructionals. I didn't pay too much attention since it was just on in the background, but from what I recall, it seemed pretty solid.

I have them, takedowns from the clinch is a really good one.

The ground techniques are pretty good also, but proabably more so if you come from a wrestling background.

yeah, they are worth having, clear instruction, good technique.

I was also wondering how they were and what they featured ?

Randy Couture is one of the greatest coaches you could wish for. I say go for it.

the dirty boxing one is an absolute must have. he just explains everything in the best possible way.
everything else is pretty good too, i picked up quite a few tricks from his tapes.

his clinch skillz are just amazing.

randomg1t said:
the dirty boxing one is an absolute must have. he just explains everything in the best possible way.
everything else is pretty good too, i picked up quite a few tricks from his tapes.

his clinch skillz are just amazing.

i'm trying to download that one right now. looks pretty good so far

Back