Randy Couture was so afraid

I can't believe they allowed Lyoto to use kicks in the first round...

First two minutes should be Greco only.

IMG_4477.JPG

that's why i say it was a complete joke. of course toney was never going to stop the takedown. there was no point on making this fight, except at an attempt to make boxing look bad, which is clearly didn't.

It did though. It left no doubt in anyone's mind. It forever stopped any boxer from thinking they had any sort of chance. Whereas mma fighters still are interested in crossing over. Like Conor.

The Conor Era has reissued boxing trolls to us.

What year is this? Did I teleport back to 2010? BRB going to play modern warfare 2

never really played Modern Warfare 2 but every now and then I play MW3 (game is still badass and fun as hell)

It did though. It left no doubt in anyone's mind. It forever stopped any boxer from thinking they had any sort of chance. Whereas mma fighters still are interested in crossing over. Like Conor.

it may look that way now, because conor hasn't had a boxing fight against a top boxer and gotten his ass kicked. anyone who thinks conor has a chance against mayweather, let alone a run of the mill boxer, is insane. once that happens, it will be the same as toney, an mma fighter who had no right to be in a boxing ring against a top boxer.

that's why i say it was a complete joke. of course toney was never going to stop the takedown. there was no point on making this fight, except at an attempt to make boxing look bad, which is clearly didn't.

I'm a little more generous about it, mostly because I've followed Mark Hunt's career for so long. Hunt/Yoshida was like Couture/Toney and, honestly, I thought it that was it for Hunt in MMA. After being proven spectacularly wrong about Hunt, I'd hoped that Toney might continue in MMA and show a Hunt-like learning curve and level of success.

<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}>

Never really played MW2?!

lol, i'm not sure why either. I think I was hooked on Red Dead Redemption when that (MW2) came out.

The multi for MW3 is still super active -- thousands of players on at all times.

I remember how much Toney trolled Ariel at UFC post fight interviews.. saying MMA wasn't shit blah..blah...blah..blah. Dana blew him off for a good while but finally got tired of listening to his barely understandable trash talking. And set up a fight. He knew it would be a spectacle.

It's almost like Toney wasn't a real MMA fighter.

lol, i'm not sure why either. I think I was hooked on Red Dead Redemption when that (MW2) came out.

The multi for MW3 is still super active -- thousands of players on at all times.

You redeemed yourself with RDR
<mma4>

Respect sir

The "UFC" chants during the fight said a lot about mma fans.

Back