Randy Couture from 2004 would beat John Jones

arrmike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not a Jones hater.

But 2004 randy couture would beat him by grinding him down in the clinch.

DC had a great 2nd Rd but did not capitalize on his advantage and didn't have the cardio to continue money in the fight.

in his 1 st fights with Chuck and Vitor, Randy finished with strong punches when he got his guy hurt.

Jones is #1 lhw of all time, but Randy would take him head to head.

Any form of Randy Couture would be knocked the fuck out easily. Not a Couture hater and in fact I love the dude. Get serious though, Jones would hand him his ass any day or any week of any calendar year.

Nah Jones would tire him out just like he did to Cormier. Plus Couture probably get dropped by a sneaky elbow at some point.

I don't think so. The game has just evolved so much from then and Jon Jones's game is at another level.

I was a couture fan back in the day, but cmon man, get back in touch with reality. Jones would destroy him however he wanted.

How old was Jones in 04? 17 or 18? I'd take that Jon to beat Couture lol. He is just on a different level.

ok ts lets go out get some meth and hook up some girls

I love Randy Couture but the game has evolved too much. I can't see old school Randy, Chuck, or Tito having anythjng for Jones.

Jones hate brings out some hilaious shit.

Props to those who have not gone completely insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back