Randy Couture from 2004 would beat John Jones

Would that randy get tested in this time travel match with Jon jones ?

Not a Jones hater.

But 2004 randy couture would beat him by grinding him down in the clinch.

DC had a great 2nd Rd but did not capitalize on his advantage and didn't have the cardio to continue money in the fight.

in his 1 st fights with Chuck and Vitor, Randy finished with strong punches when he got his guy hurt.

Jones is #1 lhw of all time, but Randy would take him head to head.
Not a Jones hater? So what are you then?

Not a Jones hater.

But 2004 randy couture would beat him by grinding him down in the clinch.

DC had a great 2nd Rd but did not capitalize on his advantage and didn't have the cardio to continue money in the fight.

in his 1 st fights with Chuck and Vitor, Randy finished with strong punches when he got his guy hurt.

Jones is #1 lhw of all time, but Randy would take him head to head.

The dude who lost to Valentjin Overeem and Ricco Rodrigues then?

:icon_lol:

1z3xrae.gif

Go to sleep!

Not a Jones hater? So what are you then?

I'm someone that thinks 2004 couture was the 3rd best 205er of all time.

But he had the tools to do what dc did tonight in Rd 2.

Yes he would have. 40 years old Randy would have beaten a 16 years old Jones. That is the only logic I can see in your post TS.

The dude who lost to Valentjin Overeem and Ricco Rodrigues then?

1z3xrae.gif

Go to sleep!

2004. Randy had a small window at 20 5 when he wad truly great. He was always undersized at Hw and got over the hill thanks to chucks beatings

2004. Randy had a small window at 20 5 when he wad truly great. He was always undersized at Hw and got over the hill thanks to chucks beatings

He also lost to Vitor and some Russian at RINGS, can't remember the name, all by 2004. Jones has yet to lose a fight excluding a DQ. Your point is invalid.

You're insane. Jones is way stronger and better in the clinch. Randy would be mauled.

Jon is too big for Randy ... takedown and elbow finish

He also lost to Vitor and some Russian at RINGS, can't remember the name, all by 2004. Jones has yet to lose a fight excluding a DQ. Your point is invalid.

Vitor loss was about as meaningful as Hamill.

He got subbed by enson I think too. But his sub defense got better throughout his career. Avoided subs from Souza in grappling match.

Vitor loss was about as meaningful as Hamill.

He got subbed by enson I think too. But his sub defense got better throughout his career. Avoided subs from Souza in grappling match.

What about Enson, Rodrigues, freakin Valentjin for cryin out loud....

He was subbed and KOd, Jones has yet to be finished. If you don't get that, then I can look up some therapist.

:cool:

Back