Random Questions Thread

BJ@LW&WW

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sometimes I have a question that I wanna ask sherdog, but its not a good enough question to justify creating a thread and there are no relevant threads open about it.

This thread is for anyone to ask any random as questions they like and see what people have to say.

I'll start.

center-of-the-roll.jpg

cinnabon center of the roll.

What do they do with the rest of the roll? or is it cooked in a different way?

Where is the clitoris?

it-is-going-to-be-a-hot-night_0.jpg.png

If $5 are the smallest bills in canada,how does the tipping situation in Canadian strip clubs work?

perhaps you get more bang for your bill

perhaps you get more bang for your bill

Thats what i thought but i want to know for SURE. I hope you dont just throw twonies at broads heads.

is it ok to pee in the kitchen sink?

If $5 are the smallest bills in canada,how does the tipping situation in Canadian strip clubs work?

They accept loonies and toonies. The strip clubs are fully nude too. I live in detroit and used to go to Canada all the time between 19-21 because of the lower legal drinking age. Lots of beautiful women from Montreal working the windsor clubs.

After jizzing in a sock. How long do you wait before wearing it?

Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?

we whip toonies at them like a major league pitcher

last one standing wins

fold it in half, lenth wise and lay it in a north south position on your nose and mouth. they with accept their payment with pressed together boosums or with their jay (no hands)

Who would want some dirty, sweaty working strippers jay on their nose and mouth after fifty other dudes already sniffed/licked it?

Back