Random Questions Thread

Why my cat's breath doesn't smell like fish?

it-is-going-to-be-a-hot-night_0.jpg.png

If $5 are the smallest bills in canada,how does the tipping situation in Canadian strip clubs work?
They flick coins at them... But be careful, I chipped a butchers tooth doing that last time I was there.

Why?

and

Wut?

it-is-going-to-be-a-hot-night_0.jpg.png

If $5 are the smallest bills in canada,how does the tipping situation in Canadian strip clubs work?
$5 bills, but if you are close to the border you get $1 americans and make it rain

Is it true most people don't think it be like it is, but it do?

My question is for the guys that like their women plump. Do you ever meet one that doesn't sweat too much or smell like fried food? And do you fat ass worshippers realize that to get a big fat ass they are probably pounding fast food which means lots of shitting.

My question is for the guys that like their women plump. Do you ever meet one that doesn't sweat too much or smell like fried food? And do you fat ass worshippers realize that to get a big fat ass they are probably pounding fast food which means lots of shitting.
if its to the point that the gut gets in the way or they got no cardio,theres only so much you can do with that

Is there any way a female fighter could benefit from having big titties like D size? Besides gaining fans.

If you were standing waist deep in snow and lightning struck 20ft away, would you get electrocuted?

I have never seen anyone give a stripper loonies or toonies. Not once. $5 and up. But I dont go to strip clubs that often.

I have never seen anyone give a stripper loonies or toonies. Not once. $5 and up. But I dont go to strip clubs that often.
They usually place an empty beer pitcher infront of her vag and if you get it in you get a poster/keychain/some other chachki. Other variations include them putting a loonie or toonie on their vag/titties/balloon knot for you to knock off. At least that's how they use to do it.

I have 2 sons who are constantly arguing and sometimes actually fighting. They are 12 and 13 with no significant size difference. Would it be wrong for me to get head gear and gloves and let them fight sometimes?

Back