Random Legend Fight #4

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Pedro Rizzo around the time he koed Barnett and arguably beat Randy for the belt

VS

OWGP Igor Vovchanchyn

Who wins and how?

Rizzo is bigger and had a decent chin at the time. Igor was fast as f$#%. Both had great standup

Igor had too much speed and power i think. Pedro was awesome, but its a tough fight for him.

Pedro's nickname should have been "H to the".

Would have been the best nickname in combat sports history.

Igor if it's NHB

What a piece of shit. Hits the guy in the back of the head when he was clearly seizing out and adds two more kicks to the face. Igor is one of the biggest can crushers in the history of the sport, along with fedro.

Ya'll are nuts. Pedro would've chopped him down

What a piece of shit. Hits the guy in the back of the head when he was clearly seizing out and adds two more kicks to the face. Igor is one of the biggest can crushers in the history of the sport, along with fedro.
To be fair he backed off but the ref didnt stop it and its NHB so back of the head was legal

That's an interesting one. Hizzo's striking was great and his kicks could have been a problem but Igor is Igor. That's close to a Fedor shrugging gif but I'll say Igor.

Your post content perfectly matches your username, by which I mean they're both wrong and incredibly ignorant

Your post content perfectly matches your username, by which I mean they're both wrong and incredibly ignorant

Cool story muppet…my lord go outside, 14k posts in 3 years JESUS . Internet is not real life buddeh!

Ya'll are nuts. Pedro would've chopped him down
who knows... Hizzo could be tentative at times, and his legkicks could be countered with those powerful jabz that Igor displayed during his career...

Last edited:
Back