Random fight scenes that stuck in your mind

So i have recently been watching some episodes of my favorite childhood TV show (Walker Texas Ranger) and noticed that while i totally forgot many action scenes, some certain fight scenes or sequences were so memorable for me that i was able to recall them move for move, such as this (timestamped) grappling sequence (fujiwara armbar > triangle choke > guard recovery > scissor sweep to mount > cross choke).

Are there any specific fight scenes or sequences from movies or TV shows that stuck in your mind?

Fight club. The nut punch reminded me of early ufc. That or snoozeman faking fouls.

69fdc47b671292acbc0aa5830c0419ee95c17df8.gif

thats-a-low-blow

In one of the early seasons of X-Files there is an episode about a serial killer that is killing women he meein online dating chat rooms, 2Shy or something, he reminds me of the killer in Red Dragon, he has a fight with Agent Scully in a small bathroom at the end and it's such a well done and realistic fight scene for a TV show really good stuff.

Got some good ones in here. I'll throw in this one.

Spider-Man Far From Home: Spider-Man vs Green Goblin, both fights.

Say what you want about the MCU or their version of Spider-Man, but that was a sick fight.

The choreography and intensity really stuck with me. The powerbomb through all the floors, the web launch stomp, suplex, elbows to the face rebuffed with maniacal laughing. Love it.

Last edited:
Got some good ones in here. I'll throw in this one.

Spider-Man Far From Home: Spider-Man vs Green Goblin, both fights.

Say what you want about the MCU or their version of Spider-Man, but that was a sick fight.

The choreography and intensity really stuck with me. The powerbomb through all the floors, the web launch stomp, suplex, elbows to the face rebuffed with maniacal laughing. Love it.

Damn that was good. I watched the first one and didn't like it because there was barely any good action in it, but this seems much better.

Damn that was good. I watched the first one and didn't like it because there was barely any good action in it, but this seems much better.
They really emphasized how young and inexperienced he was in that movie. 15 y/o and trying to play with the big boys. Got wrecked the whole movie. The second is more about him coming into his own while the third is essentially him becoming a solo hero as he was meant to be.

The music, the slap stick nature, the faces punisher makes- it’s one of my favorite fight scenes ever

Philo Beddoe vs Jack Wilson

Clifford Peache & Ricky Linderman vs Melvin Moody & Mike

I always loved this as a child. Madmartigan for the win.

Back