Random fight scenes that stuck in your mind

The Rundown really had some great underrated fight scenes that what always with me

I first watched the movie on TV when i wasn't really an action movie fan at all (but a wrestling fan, which made me watch it). I still remember being super impressed with the part where he used his magazine to trip the guy and with an earlier scene where he did a Rock Bottom, lol

Young Hwang Jang-Lee playing old guys always made me chuckle. He is still younger today than the characters in movies he played 40+ years ago, lol.

Cynthia-Rothrock-with-her-old-co-star-Hwang-Jang-Lee-1024x682.jpg

Reactions: Zer

It helps for SF2: The Animated Movie that they had Andy Hug and Kazuyoshi Ishii (K1 founder) to do the choreography for the fight scenes. That movie is still the greatest video game film ever made.

I still don't know how they managed to screw up every Street Fighter movie afterward... it shouldn't be that complicated. They just need good fight scenes, preferably taking place in the street.

It helps for SF2: The Animated Movie that they had Andy Hug and Kazuyoshi Ishii (K1 founder) to do the choreography for the fight scenes. That movie is still the greatest video game film ever made.

I still don't know how they managed to screw up every Street Fighter movie afterward... it shouldn't be that complicated. They just need good fight scenes, preferably taking place in the street.
They seemed to have taken Chun-Li's hairpull counter from Wheels on Meals too.

The Best of the Best barfight

American Ninja vs Jackson

This was actually a real fight between actor Rod Taylor and tough guy William Smith on the set of Darker Than Amber. Taylor got his nose broken but he also broke one of Smith's ribs. Many don't know that Taylor had been a successful amateur boxer before going into acting.

LOL @ real fight that broke out on the set.

With multiple camera angles and cuts?

The Rundown really had some great underrated fight scenes that what always with me

The opening fight scene is a banger. Sold so many people on the movie with that. Also, if you have the DVD, one of the (I think, hidden) menu features is a choreographed fight between Stifler and the lead henchman without sound/foley added. It would have made him look for real badass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarioLemieux
Back