***Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Randa,if for some reason,in a few years time,you found yourself out of the UFC and they did another TUF with former UFC fighters,would you go back into the house,knowing what you now know ?

Hi Randa,if for some reason,in a few years time,you found yourself out of the UFC and they did another TUF with former UFC fighters,would you go back into the house,knowing what you now know ?
They would have to pay me a lot of money or put a gun to my head haha jk glad I got the opportunity to do it the first time but not sure about the next

Do you think it's possible you would ever make up and be 'friends' (of sorts) with Carla? You both have a background in the same sport for one thing... are both anti-PEDs... and I kinda am a fan of both yours... and want to imagine you one day settling the score and embracing in friendship ?!

(perhaps with this fight... shaking hands and moving on afterwards... wishful thinking maybe :D)
tumblr_mzgu3jVHMp1qheak7o3_250.gif

As the conductor of the Alexa Grasso War Train, in must ask: how do you feel you would match up against her?

Dodged my question with the grace of Anderson Silva against Forrest

Impressive tbf

So who you got tonight? BJ or Yair? The legendary old vet vs the wily young thundercat.

And what do you think about Holly Holm's title fight against GDR for the new 145 belt?

What outcome of a fight in your division,surprised you the most ?

Do you think it's possible you would ever make up and be 'friends' (of sorts) with Carla? You both have a background in the same sport for one thing... are both anti-PEDs... and I kinda am a fan of both yours... and want to imagine you one day settling the score and embracing in friendship ?!

(perhaps with this fight... shaking hands and moving on afterwards... wishful thinking maybe :D)
tumblr_mzgu3jVHMp1qheak7o3_250.gif
She treated me like s*** on the show for absolutely no reason. I don't think we could ever be friends but I respect her as a fighter

So who you got tonight? BJ or Yair? The legendary old vet vs the wily young thundercat.

And what do you think about Holly Holm's title fight against GDR for the new 145 belt?
Yair . Love bjj but...
I think holly will do good and take the win

what are your thoughts on the jon jones case? do you think hes innocent and the system worked or did he get away with using PEDs? (hes suspended but they concluded he was not a drug cheat)

Hey Randa, thanks for making time for this. All good questions were asked already so.....Did you ever witnessed someone in the gym taking steroids or something illegal like that (male or female)?

In about an hour, Nina Ansaroff will fight Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger. Any predictions?

Thanks for all your questions. Hope I was able to answer your questions. Thanks for all your support and hope to put on a great show for you on February 19

Thanks Randa, have fun next month. Hopefully we see you back here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back