***Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for giving us one of the greatest TUF moments by popping Felice's gum during the stare down !

Hi Randa,

Do you think WSW is currently one of the most stacked in the UFC? And currently, do you think the WSW champion, Joanna, is beatable by anyone in the division? Or does she have a sort of Rondo Rousey in her prime Aura?

Ps: Gl luck against Carla. I use to like her back around Invicta 3, and I still find her fights exciting, but I hope you smash her face in. * Both fighters coming out healthy, but beat her up.

Hello @Randa Markos

I remember reading you trained a bit with Cain Velasquez this year how was that experience ? he doesn't quite seem like the chatty type :D did you learn anything new or shared any experiences ?

Also good luck on your future endeavors hope you have a good 2017.

Thank you in advance.

@Homeless Infant here with your big yellow banners XD at least I'm getting something out of it.

Thanks for all your questions. Hope I was able to answer your questions. Thanks for all your support and hope to put on a great show for you on February 19

With the support of Sherdog behind you, you cannot lose!

Thank you Randa!

#Randabless

Just got here. Was the question about her having a new gym/boxing coach addressed?
Nope. But surely it will be answered in an upcoming interview. This Q&A was very active! Well done, fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back