Randa Markos on Amanda Ribas bout

It's a fine matchup.

amanda-ribas-of-brazil-poses-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1152671443

tamcqcwq7pm11.jpg

Markos will lose as she's coming off a win. Probably by split decision.

Did Randa gain some weight? If so, probably near the end of her fight career.

Ha. Those cheap ass, paper thin reebok tops!!

<{CMPALM}>

I like watching Randa fight. Her wrestling and take-downs are always miles beyond her opponents'....yet she always seems to let the Ws slip away.

Markos is that girl with that hot Cheetos lookin head ass?

Pretty amazing that Randa has alternated wins and losses since her 3rd fight (with the exception of one draw). Literally, win, loss, win, loss, win, loss, win, loss, win, loss, win, loss, (draw), win, loss, win.

I'm almost certain she will lose to her next fight to Ribas.

Randa.jpg

Did Randa gain some weight? If so, probably near the end of her fight career.
She just got her tits enlarged by a kindly, and negotiable medic... It's the "in" thing in WMMA right now.

And in not complaining...

<{JustBleed}>

She just got her tits enlarged by a kindly, and negotiable medic... It's the "in" thing in WMMA right now.

And in not complaining...

<{JustBleed}>

Do you have a source on that? I thought she was always fairly well-endowed (especially for a fighter).

Do you have a source on that? I thought she was always fairly well-endowed (especially for a fighter).
She was well endowed, but now she's straight up stacked... She had more room to work with.

No, I don't have a source, but I consider myself to be something of an expert in the matter...

<Gordonhat>

Treating this topic as serious as it deserves, hers look home grown as fuck to me
I dunno bro... Just like I only ever go for crazy women, I can just spot fake titties... It's a dark gift.

It's easier to make them look real if they were already packing something to start with... I worked at a few strip clubs over the years... And it made me realise how many regular women get minor adjustments done in real life...

Randa-Markos-1-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I prefer the new titties. Less so the hair...

I dunno bro... Just like I only ever go for crazy women, I can just spot fake titties... It's a dark gift.

It's easier to make them look real if they were already packing something to start with... I worked at a few strip clubs over the years... And it made me realise how many regular women get minor adjustments done in real life...

Randa-Markos-1-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I prefer the new titties. Less so the hair...

the point about hiding an implant in decent tit material is a good one, hers just look real soft and squishy to me and i guess we'll never truly know (sliding into her DMs as we speak tho, sherdog needs to know!)

ive also seen a lot of natural fluctuation in breast size on that whole monthly regime women do, so who really knows. confirmed cutie either way ( o ) ( o )

Back