Randa Markos on Amanda Ribas bout

the point about hiding an implant in decent tit material is a good one, hers just look real soft and squishy to me and i guess we'll never truly know (sliding into her DMs as we speak tho, sherdog needs to know!)

ive also seen a lot of natural fluctuation in breast size on that whole monthly regime women do, so who really knows. confirmed cutie either way ( o ) ( o )
We'll never truly know because she's not the type to talk about anything, let alone her tatas... But I'm convinced. They are bigger, they stick out at a higher point, and more out to the sides... And she's in her mid 30s. That's generally a giveaway...

She looks a lot like an ex of mine... Like really remarkably... Less tattoos and alcoholism though. Also Randa isn't an evil whore. I assume...

Thank you for calling it a bout and not a fight, which it won't be.

Somewhere in this world @HomlessInfant is...
source.gif

I dunno bro... Just like I only ever go for crazy women, I can just spot fake titties... It's a dark gift.

It's easier to make them look real if they were already packing something to start with... I worked at a few strip clubs over the years... And it made me realise how many regular women get minor adjustments done in real life...

Randa-Markos-1-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I prefer the new titties. Less so the hair...

lol I don't think those are fake at all

the very same tits on a girl can look massive in one photo based on lighting and top and in another photo her tits can look small

I also bet her tits have gotten a little fatter since the first pic where she looks several years younger and maybe even a tad lighter bodyweight overall

She just got her tits enlarged by a kindly, and negotiable medic... It's the "in" thing in WMMA right now.

And in not complaining...

<{JustBleed}>
<{jackyeah}>

I dunno bro... Just like I only ever go for crazy women, I can just spot fake titties... It's a dark gift.

It's easier to make them look real if they were already packing something to start with... I worked at a few strip clubs over the years... And it made me realise how many regular women get minor adjustments done in real life...

Randa-Markos-1-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I don’t know man, that fiery red hair is a bit of a turn on to me. It might also help that my wife is a soulless ginger, so I have a thing for them redheads. Real or not.

lol I don't think those are fake at all

the very same tits on a girl can look massive in one photo based on lighting and top and in another photo her tits can look small

I also bet her tits have gotten a little fatter since the first pic where she looks several years younger and maybe even a tad lighter bodyweight overall
This is easily the most neckbeard conversation I've had this month... But she's aged - must be 35 at least.. Arabic women of that age and firm titties just don't exist in the same sentence, not like that.

She always had great tits, but now they just look picture perfect....Which I think we can all agree is a good thing... But the numbers don't add up to me, nor does the look, and I say she got them upped. Not much, but enough to keep them looking awesome for another 20 years... Is normal bro.

<{jackyeah}>

I don’t know man, that fiery red hair is a bit of a turn on to me. It might also help that my wife is a soulless ginger, so I have a thing for them redheads. Real or not.

I'm getting old... All I can think about is how badly all that red dye would stain up my sofa and bedsheets once it got all sweaty.

Plus I really do stress the fact she looked strikingly like a recent ex with dark hair.

His thirst for Randa was awe inspiring...
FirsthandFailingKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif

May we never forget
Let's not pretend that he didn't personally put Randa on the map with his thirst... Brother man got her interviews, started a Twitter army, barraged Dana to get her fights from multiple accounts... And made sherdog like her, despite her woeful fights... She owes him a lot. A lot lot.

To our fallen brother, who we all know still lurks and is therefore in this thread masturbating furiously, I bid him Godspeed.

tumblr_mqbcenZCOE1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Randa-Markos-1-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I know we won't get anywhere arguing over this, but to me it just looks like different/more revealing support in a different bra. As for them looking firm, that's going to happen when you compress them as much as her sports bras have to.

Who knows, maybe we'll get some Zingano-style jumps at the start of her next fight to help us make up our minds.

Amanda Ribas cracks me up. Her personality is infectious it makes me smile & laugh. Here she is after beating Mackenzie Dern:

She just got her tits enlarged by a kindly, and negotiable medic... It's the "in" thing in WMMA right now.
And in not complaining...

I might understand it if you are flatchested, but Randa always had a pretty decent rack: what would be the point of getting implants as a fighter?
Her breast were already marketable enough.

If anything she should've gotten a nosejob.
I know nosejobs while you are still active are tricky, since it might get broken again, but it still would've made way more sense for her than getting fake tits.

Whatever happened to homeless infant?! Sherdog misses him.

Ribas should be better everywhere, but Randa is a game opponent. This will be fun.

I miss Homeless Infant. Dude was in love with Randa Panda.:(

<{jackyeah}>

What exactly do you mean by “soulless ginger”? I’ve honestly never heard that expression before? I’m curious to know.

@Drake bless

I'm glad someone mentioned him.

Homeless Infant never die.

Funny thing.... I ran into Homeless Infant at the airport the other day. He was hard to recognize with the Corona mask and all, but we had some beers in the Lufthansa Club and talked about Randa, naturally.

He says her attributes are unadulterated and it’s simply a matter of pix being taken before/after a weight cut.... “the natural girls have a more dramatic & notable change.

Homeless Infant is doing well otherwise. He left Sherdog for business and security reasons. He now procures the Whores for Air Force One and President Trump....

Side note... He swears Vice President Pence prefers Iraqui girls and is an extraordinary tipper when the right girl is presented.

So to wrap it up, we may not see the guy around here for another 4+ years the way things are going....

He says there is also a good chance Trump will trigger Armageddon.

upload_2020-3-14_3-29-38.jpeg

Last edited:
Back