Social Rand Paul Surgery

The reaching in this thread is off the charts.

Dump this bitch already.

Hey Numbnuts, don't like the truth?

Also please name the country that has universal healthcare that has voted or wanted to reverse it.

Universal healthcare works. Only morons say it doesn’t. The reason republicans don’t want it is because then minorities would have the same healthcare as them and that can’t happen because whites are superior. Too much equality is bad for Republicans.

People with means can still purchase better plans if they like so that argument is out. What other reason does the right have for not wanting healthcare for all?

That private healthcare clinic derives most of its funding from the Canadian government. The Canadian taxpayers subsidized the livelihood of a guy who has repeatedly made it his mission to make public services as expensive and inaccessible as possible for the purpose of profit and on the basis that those who can't afford its bloated prices are lazy and stupid.
He's paying $8,000 for the procedure. As opposed to paying $9,500 (low end average here in the US)

Either way, unaffordable for most Canadians and Americans to pay for out of pocket.

You reading English would have saved you from embarassing yourself.

Just reading English generally? What does that foolish statement mean? Clarify.

Find someone you know who has at least a 4th grade level of reading comprehension, show them my last post, and ask the child if I was using proper grammar, then marvel at your stupidity, and take care to notice the side eye said child is giving you.

Just reading English generally? What does that foolish statement mean? Clarify.

Find someone you know who has at least a 4th grade level of reading comprehension, show them my last post, and ask the child if I was using proper grammar, then marvel at your stupidity, and take care to notice the side eye said child is giving you.

Don't talk with your mouth full of libertarian cock. Makes it hard to understand.

Is El Corinthian code for "Isnot ghey if ur on top!"??????

Again, find a child to shame your grammar.
Bro what do you want from my life? Holy fuck and I'm the one "crying". We get it, you had to resort to being a grammar nazi. Get off my sac already.

Healthcare is paid by the provinces and its based on residency. The Canadian taxpayers wouldn’t be paying for this operation.

Bro what do you want from my life?

Tommy?
giphy.gif

Yes they actually are reaping money from the single payer system, their contracts with the Government is where they make most of their cash.

So Rand the live-off-the-government-libertarian-for-the-rest-of-his-life is not America first? The guy is a fraud just like his dad, he will run for President for the rest of his life, never pass bills, stick his face on TV in bill debates claiming he is deciding which way to vote, only to seem relevant.

The guy actively fights to keep Murkan healthcare expensive and zhitty so he can make a fortune off of treating people.

Yet when zhit hits the fan, the first thing he does is go to a single-payer country for two reasons:

1. Government guaranteed healthcare is ran better then crony capitalist/care salesmen/mountebank healthcare

2. Government healthcare is considerably cheaper.

Dude is a massive, hypocritical piece of zhit.

"government run health care is like Nazi Germany and doctors who work in such a system are slaves!!!!!

<Ellaria01>

...Now excuse me while I go support this system by having one of the slaves save my life"

<Huh2>

Absolute destruction trigger the right.

The guy actively fights to keep Murkan healthcare expensive and zhitty so he can make a fortune off of treating people.

Yet when zhit hits the fan, the first thing he does is go to a single-payer country for two reasons:

1. Government guaranteed healthcare is ran better then crony capitalist/care salesmen/mountebank healthcare

2. Government healthcare is considerably cheaper.

Dude is a massive, hypocritical piece of zhit.

"government run health care is like Nazi Germany and doctors who work in such a system are slaves!!!!!

<Ellaria01>

...Now excuse me while I go support this system by having one of the slaves save my life"

<Huh2>

His actions are not a hypocritical with his philosophy, but rather people misinterpret what the philosophy is actually supposed to accomplish.
His goal isn't to improve the the health care system using a free market framework; his goal is to punish poor people whom he despises.
The ends are always more important than the means with Conservatives. The rules of law, political and religious philosophy, and common decency are just tools to be used or discarded to meet a goal. As long as the goal is met, any transgressions can be internally rationalized. Once you realize this, all seemingly contradictory Republican positions make sense.

Last edited:
Back