Social Rand Paul Surgery

you should post a source.

Anyways, not to surprising. Libertarians have always done thing like that.

breast implants?

I remember people in the WR bitched me out like a week ago about him being a lying scumbag. Funny.

It's a grand tradition.

Read Ayn Rand...or don't, her writing sucks. Unfortunately her influence persists and she's a hero to many in the right.

It's a grand tradition.

Read Ayn Rand...or don't, her writing sucks. Unfortunately her influence persists and she's a hero to many in the right.

"DIED while receiving social security and Medicare"

Wow you really sold us on that.

Is the best doctor up there? For whatever type of surgery I mean.

Libertarians are strange in that they aren't fans of borders stopping the free market in any way. So I don't see how this is a weird event. It's very libertarian. He's paying a price he chose to pay for a service.

So he paid to go to a private health care clinic specializing in thr healthcare he specifically needed?

Wow you really got him on this one.

Rand Paul compared Canadian socialized healthcare system to slavery.

Now he's coming to Canada for surgery.
Biggest fail ever

Behold the retard brigade.
It's a grand tradition.

I remember people in the WR bitched me out like a week ago about him being a lying scumbag. Funny.
you should post a source.

Anyways, not to surprising. Libertarians have always done thing like that.

Go home leftists You're drunk.

Biggest fail ever

Behold the retard brigade.

Go home leftists You're drunk.
Hey Numbnuts, don't like the truth?

Also please name the country that has universal healthcare that has voted or wanted to reverse it.

So he paid to go to a private health care clinic specializing in thr healthcare he specifically needed?

That private healthcare clinic derives most of its funding from the Canadian government. The Canadian taxpayers subsidized the livelihood of a guy who has repeatedly made it his mission to make public services as expensive and inaccessible as possible for the purpose of profit and on the basis that those who can't afford its bloated prices are lazy and stupid.

English is my second language. What are you racist or something?

It's ok you owned yourself. It happens.

What's your first language?

You do know that the public pays for private clinics in Canada?

There is no "Expert" in USA that is apparently so far advanced that they can't do a a fucking hernia operation? The little lying pussy claimed it was from when his neighbour beat his ass.

Exit the thread already you guys got btfo.

Maybe read the source before going all "HUR DUR LIBERTARIANS HUR DUR"

Boy, you weren't joking about that lack of english capability. If I'm not mistaken, you must be not from Florida, but Montana. Eew.

Back