Rampage says Mayhem is making a comeback

I'd watch, used to be a fan. Dude went crazy the past few years, but I'd be down to see him in there again.

I can totally see Bellator picking him up to with the Rampage ties. He would help fill out a PPV card.

Mayhem vs War Machine would be hilarious build up.

I'd like for him to get wins elsewhere first but at the same time he's more likely to sign with Bellator cause the rampage ties. Will probably give him an easy fight to start out and then into a tourney. Maybe Vedepo

It's going to be hilarious seeing him comeback and get steamrolled when he fights any decent fighter. He's best off fighting unknown guys with even records. Once he steps up and fights guys recognizable fighters with win records, you know he's getting steamrolled.

This. Mayhem can't fight worth shit and whenever he fights someone even remotely decent he loses. If he fought someone like Tim Kennedy or Robbie Lawler he'd lose BRUTALLY! He needs to stick to fighting guys with losing records cause he's got nothing for guys like Lawler and Kennedy.

Saw Meyhem at some local fights this past Saturday in Orange County, and I gotta say he was SUPER drunk and acting incredibly stupid.

I remember telling my wife and son "can you believe that guy was fighting in the UFC a year or so ago?".

Maybe he was just having a wild night out, but he certainly didn't look like a guy getting serious with his career. Looked like his mental health and substance issues were really out of control.

I've never heard about Mayhem having any past substance abuse issues, just because a guy likes to get fucked up doesn't necessarily mean he has a problem. I know about his mental health issues but I've never heard anything about a problem with drugs and/or alcohol. He can make a comeback and still get drunk once in a while when he doesn't have a fight scheduled yet.

I could be completely wrong though, maybe he used to be an addict and I just don't know about it.

I just watched the Rampage VS Mo tv show they had promoting the fight that aired last night and Mayhem was featured pretty heavily.

I think a rematch between him and Karo in Bellator could be good at this stage and both their careers. Would probably be entertaining for what it's worth too.

It's going to be hilarious seeing him comeback and get steamrolled when he fights any decent fighter. He's best off fighting unknown guys with even records. Once he steps up and fights guys recognizable fighters with win records, you know he's getting steamrolled.

2009 and on watcher i see

No his knees are fucked up

his behavior has gotten increasingly erratic. if i were running a promotion i'd be concerned about his mental health.

and those saying he can make a run if his knees are good--he's been fighting for 16 years. he's got a ton of mileage. i don't expect much. he might only be 33 or 34, but he's mma old.

you've gotta be fuckin kidding me

I think a rematch between him and Karo in Bellator could be good at this stage and both their careers. Would probably be entertaining for what it's worth too.

Yeah it'd be cool but I REALLY hope Karo retires. That was a very solid win. Needs to retire now

2009 and on watcher i see

Missed by a month and a couple of days, because obviously Sherdog registration date = years of watching MMA.

"king of theRing" the grammar of a first grader I see...

tumblr_mjtnngglFz1s7chf6o1_500.gif

I'm rooting for Mayhem. I like too see people do well.

Missed by a month and a couple of days, because obviously Sherdog registration date = years of watching MMA.

lol...

yeah and most people lurk for a while before joining. or are on their second or whatever account.

I'd like to see him in Bellator. His flash will fit will with them I think.

i actually meant year's of watching wise ass. hence the word " Watcher" but i'm sure you noticed that..

@ 0ne fc v askren wouldn't be too terrible, give him a no name tune up first tho

Back