Media Rampage saying he cheated in the UFC

Did it help when he took them two L's against Wand? 🤔

Attachments

• wand_jackson.jpg
    wand_jackson.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
Triggered? I am confused why it seems to be so important to you, and why you got triggered that I did not mention it. Like - it makes no sense, it is not relevant to anything, and who the fuck cares.
So according to you Pride isn't relevant and who the fuck cares about it. Got it.

Ronda has really disgusting feet. But what exactly is the cause of the discoloration here
It could be a lot of things that somehow reduced blood perfusion to the lower extremities, like... overusing the infamous tippy toe stance, maybe ? Maybe it was cold, or maybe her once-in-history heart made the blood flow so fast that it just bypassed her feet to further increase her outstanding hand speed.

I still can't get my head around why you think it was an important distinction to make....
But maybe I should have written it in the title since Rampage doesn't say it in the video

Why do some of you guys get soo booty hurt when someone brings up the fact that PRIDE was dirty as hell and most if not everyone who fought there cheated in some shape or form.

It could be a lot of things that somehow reduced blood perfusion to the lower extremities, like... overusing the infamous tippy toe stance, maybe ? Maybe it was cold, or maybe her once-in-history heart made the blood flow so fast that it just bypassed her feet to further increase her outstanding hand speed.

"Overusing tippy toe stance"...I just spit watermelon juice on my phone you fuck lmao.

Why do some of you guys get soo booty hurt when someone brings up the fact that PRIDE was dirty as hell and most if not everyone who fought there cheated in some shape or form.

For all it's flaws PRIDE still shit on the UFC...back the and now for that matter, and they haven't been around in a million years.

Yeah I was kidding bro.

That people think that was intentional cheating is pretty laugable though. There are so many ways to cheat if your goal is to be slippery, but they chose to do it in front of the ref, the audience, the other fighter and his team, AND in front of the cameras, without even trying to hide it. Right.
Did you not see it ? What did they smear vaseline for

rouseyindex.jpg

<{1-8}>

Triggered? I am confused why it seems to be so important to you, and why you got triggered that I did not mention it. Like - it makes no sense, it is not relevant to anything, and who the fuck cares.
I don't know, who exactly cares? You're the one acting salty about this interaction.

Not really cheating in my opinion.

Meh, don't offer as slippery surface for fighters to compete on if you don't want this.

I don't know, who exactly cares? You're the one acting salty about this interaction.
Listen bro, stop the teenage shit. I still have no idea why you say what you say, or what your point is. I still don't know why the distinction is important to you, and it makes absolutely no sense to me. And you are confusing trying to understand you, with being salty*shrug*

Lemme try being you -

"Why did you not mention that I am also caramel? Huh? Why? Why only mention I am salty?"

You are super weird, but it is all good, and I am done trying to understand you - it seems to be a waste of time.

Did you not see it ? What did they smear vaseline for
I will make it clear here that I don't really care - it is in the past and it is what it is. So what I think is -

It was a mistake, pure and simple.

There are SO many ways to be slippery in the octagon if you want to be, that does not involve smearing vaseline on him while everyone can see it and while the cameras are filming. It simply does not make any sense.

Wait, is that what you guys think? You think I am trying to defend Pride? This is the weirdest shit I have heard all year.

The sky is blue, water is wet, and everyone knows there were no comission and no drug testing in Pride, and that more or less everyone juiced to the guills.

As Rampage even says - What he did was not illegal in pride, probably more frowned upon.

I was trying so hard to understand why the distinction was important to that other doofus, and it is all because you are insecure UFC fanboys? Fucking wild:D

Last edited:
I'd give him a pass in Pride considering everyone was taking steroids so that seems minor in comparison. As far as we know Rampage never used steriods and I feel he'd own up to it if he did at this point.

I'd give him a pass in Pride considering everyone was taking steroids so that seems minor in comparison. As far as we know Rampage never used steriods and I feel he'd own up to it if he did at this point.
Also - taking roids was not illegal in Pride, so roiding wasnt even cheating. It is like some of these guys don't understand the distinction between something being legal, and something not being legal. *Shrug*

Back