Rampage on twitter: Shogun I'm ready

Sounds good. On a free card. Or maybe it can pass as a co-main with a good main event.

Shogun wins 9/10 times, but this is the best change for Rampage to get that 1/10, now that Shogun's chin has been cracked and he doesnt take shots quite as well, has slowed a bunch, and isnt nearly as dynamic a striker he used to be.

Empty win for page if he got it.

I think Rampage would want this just as badly as his fight with Wand in the UFC. There's no way he takes this fight lightly.

Sounds fun. I like them both about equally so I wouldn't mind seeing either get the win. Shogun looked good tonight aside from getting rocked in the first round.

All those semi-retired fighters in UFC, Shogun, Nog, Hendo, Mir, Machida, makes me feel bad for MMA, just fighting with a name u know, it's just sad to see the sport living from old names when it should be presenting us with new talent

No.

Wanna see each one fight for something that edges them towards the title. Not some "Legends" match.

Shogun vs. Bader sounds good.

Of course Rampage is ready, now. He just wasn't ready in 2005. ;)

Shogun wins 9/10 times, but this is the best chance for Rampage to get that 1/10 shot. Now that Shogun's chin has finally been cracked and he doesnt take shots quite as well, has slowed a bunch, and isnt nearly as dynamic a striker he used to be Rampage has a decent chance, but we all know in their prime what happened and would happen 9/10 times.

Empty win for page if he got it, and I love both fighters.

Did the same odd ratios work for Machida and Coleman? Were they both 1/10 fighters?

All those semi-retired fighters in UFC, Shogun, Nog, Hendo, Mir, Machida, makes me feel bad for MMA, just fighting with a name u know, it's just sad to see the sport living from old names when it should be presenting us with new talent

The UFC has enough roster talent at LHW-MW to create an 'old man division'. Now I am not saying they will do it, but they could do it.

Anderson Silva
Henderson
Machida
Rampage
Shogun
Little Nog
Vitor

The UFC has enough roster talent in between LHW-MW to create an 'old man division'. Now I am not saying they will do it, but they could do it.

Anderson Silva
Henderson
Machida
Rampage
Shogun
Little Nog
Vitir

such legends man. fuck time, fuck aging.:icon_sad:

such legends man. fuck time, fuck aging.:icon_sad:
If I had one MMA-related wish, it would be for these guys to be in their physical primes again (Around 10 years younger), but they retain all of their skills and knowledge. Imagine prime Shogun running amok at LW, he could be Top 5 once more.

If a phantom punch from lil nog hurt Rua. Rampage should kill him.

Plenty of other big shots from Lil Nog(who can hit hard when people actually exchange with him) didn't hurt him though, looked like that punch caught him behind the ear to me and messed up his balance rather than coming close to actually KOing him.

I think we could see that Cordeiro isn't a miracle worker some claim but he did get Rua looking better technically again. Rampage might be a good match in that reguard and he'd be easier to work over with kicks from range

What the Hel is this phantom punch talk?

I DO NOT want to see them fight!!

It hit behind the ear and threw of his equilibrium, it happens to any fighter when hit there. At this point Ramapge is a bit too slow and sluggish for Shogun IMO

A little too late and irrelevant but hell I'd take a peek.

Honestly think Rampage destroys him today. Either tko or brutal KO. I dont want to see that and Rampage doesnt deserve it.

It hit behind the ear and threw of his equilibrium, it happens to any fighter when hit there. At this point Ramapge is a bit too slow and sluggish for Shogun IMO

I thought he was hit in the chin. I gotta rewatch that round.

Back