Rampage on twitter: Shogun I'm ready

lol Rampage has no intention of fighting for the title it seems.

He should have been calling out Rumble.

Hard to pick in this fight.

I don't think Rampage takes his training as seriously anymore and he gets taken down by weak-ass takedowns now.

On the other hand Shogun's chin is shakey as fuck and Rampage could turn his lights off @ any point.

Shogun could take him down though and Rampage is still a turtle on the ground despite his veteran experience.

Rampage should have been calling out Rumble? Really?
Rampage knows he isn't a young man anymore, and his time is limited. A rematch with Shogun means a lot to that guy.

I think rampage KOs Shogun, and I really don't want to see that.

I'm ready to fight you now that you are injured everywhere and your chin isn't what it used to be.

I kind of wish all of them would just retire.

ha yeah NOW rampage is ready for him. too funny

On postfight show interview w/Ariel, Shogun said ok for Rampage to match up next. Good. I want to watch this rematch.

As much as it hurts to say, Rampage would have his revenge.

I want to see this fight, it's good for both of them, but I like many others think Rampage takes it.

Good fight again...shogun wins this IMO. He's got more left.

Good move for Rampage. This is a rematch that the UFC can hype to heck and gone. Plus it'll put butts in the seats.

Rampage by brutal KO.

ha yeah NOW rampage is ready for him. too funny

now? He's been asking for that fight for years.

hate all yall want. Shogun is still tough. It will make for one hell of a fight.

Shogun wins 9/10 times, but this is the best chance for Rampage to get that 1/10 shot. Now that Shogun's chin has finally been cracked and he doesnt take shots quite as well, has slowed a bunch, and isnt nearly as dynamic a striker he used to be Rampage has a decent chance, but we all know in their prime what happened and would happen 9/10 times.

Empty win for page if he got it, and I love both fighters.

Back