Rampage needs to fight shogun after glover

It's a shame if it doesn't happen. No way will that be a stinker.

It's doubtful Quinton will leave if he beats Glover. He'll get a new contract coming off a win.

Neither of them is anywhere close to a title shot, so why not make a fun fight like this? I hope it happens and both have said they want that fight.

That fight makes sense, since Page and Shogun are both winding down in their careers. Id like to see it.

if Glover beats Rampage, I would bet 100 % Page will leave UFC no doubt at all....

Don't get me wrong, I'd watch that any day, but I just don't think Rampage will be around to take that fight. I think he beats Glover then parts ways with UFC

rampage can't part way with money, nobody can pay rampage like the ufc

Last edited:
no, rampage needs to be done. i say that mainly cause i want to say i witnessed his last fight. would be a cool history tidbit for me.

Unless you are worried about dieing in a car wreck or something, I think you will still be alright

MusclePharm gym resident, UFC 135 Rampage Jackson would decisively beat the Shogun who faced Vera & Gustafsson.

no, rampage needs to be done. i say that mainly cause i want to say i witnessed his last fight. would be a cool history tidbit for me.

Its all about you! I'll be there too, but I want to see him fight Rua again.

This fight needs to happen. Both guys would take it quick.

Rampage beats glover then he resigns fights shogun and ko's him out of the top 10 then drops a decision to Machida then another decision to Phil Davis and rage retires.

This is my official long shot prediction.

Rampage will never fight again after Glover gets through with him.

Back