Rampage needs to fight shogun after glover

Rampage is leaving the UFC after Glover, well that's my opinion.

no, rampage needs to be done. i say that mainly cause i want to say i witnessed his last fight. would be a cool history tidbit for me.

It's been a storied career, but I think Rampage will be done after the Glover fight, at least in UFC.

Both are shadows of their former self. No interest.

i'd watch it, woud be a good fight

Rampage is likely through with the UFC after he fights Glover. He's mentioned this on more than one occasion.

i'd watch it, woud be a good fight

Don't get me wrong, I'd watch that any day, but I just don't think Rampage will be around to take that fight. I think he beats Glover then parts ways with UFC

I think Rampage will resign. He talks about these crazy offers that he gets cash wise but I don't know what promotions he's talking about. I guess he could go over and win the Super Fight League strap but who knows. His options are limited.

I'd love to see him and Shogun go at it again.

I think Rampage will resign. He talks about these crazy offers that he gets cash wise but I don't know what promotions he's talking about. I guess he could go over and win the Super Fight League strap but who knows. His options are limited.

I'd love to see him and Shogun go at it again.

he won't resign. even if dana and joe offer, which i doubt. page does nothing but bad mouth them in interviews.

rampage is pretty done with the ufc after glover. unless it gets delayed with some injury again
anyway i would like to see a rematch if it ever happens though

Like others have said, I will be surprised if Rampage fights again in the UFC after this.

I'd watch it, and I'd not be surprised to see it happen. People underestimate both guys, not something I would want to be guilty of. Especially if I had to fight either one.

Why would Rua want to fight someone coming off a lose and has no desire to fight? If only Rampage had the desire and dedication of his fans he would be a world stopper again.

Rampage is old and don't give a damn anymore. His last few fights have been sad.

I doubt Rampage would want to fight Rua again. Then again...he did beat Wand on the third try.

Fuck it. Book it, Dana.

I think Rampage will KO Glover then decide to stay. Not sure who I pick in the Rua rematch.

Back