Rampage Jackson Vs Kimbo Slice

Rampage would annihilate Kimbo based on last nights performance

This would be a first round slugfest. Could go either way.

I got Rampage but it really could go either way. One and down kind of fight most likely to end in the first.

Nope, I bet Kimbo next fight is going to be the guy the reporter mentioned at the post fight presser. I can't remember his name or I would post it. Him and Kimbo had some beef and fought before ( not in MMA ) . Guy has a 2-1 MMA record.

I didn't hear about that and hope you're joking. If not, it sounds eerily familiar.

I think Mitrione was the last legit MMA fighter Kimbo will ever face.

I didn't hear about that and hope you're joking. If not, it sounds eerily familiar.

It was mentioned at the post press conference. Funny thing was I heard about this fight before the Dada fight happened and was thinking Coker or Kimbo might try and get it made.

I just googled him because I couldn't remember the guy's name. But it is Sean Gannon. If it is the same person .... He has 3 pro fights with a record of 2-1 ... 6-2 if you include his amateur fights. His last fight was in 2005.
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Sean-Gannon-11962

Here is the video of them fighting I just came across on youtube. And am watching it for the first time myself.

It's titled
Kimbo Slice Vs. Sean Gannon (Kimbo's Only Lost Street Fight)

Last edited:
Rampage wins quickly. Kimbo has zero head movement, one of the most hittable guys I've ever seen.

But still, I have no problem with that fight.

As a rampage fan I would like to see another left hook knockout

Too dangerous for Kimbo. They aren't trying to get him to a title shot. They're just trying to sell interesting fights. Yes people would tune in for that fight, but if Kimbo starts just getting smashed every fight, casuals will lose interest. Give him winnable fights and people will whine that he isn't fighting any real talent, but they'll keep tuning in.

Rampage would maul him. Even an old, out of shape Page.

Might as well make Daley vs Royce too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back