Rampage Jackson Vs Kimbo Slice

J

JollyRants

rampage-jackson.jpg Bellator should do this next it would be huge, The trash talk would be epic. Would you watch who wins ?

Rampage would destroy Kimbo, that being said I doubt there would be any trash talk or even a fight, Kimbo was Rampages first pick on TUF 10.

There's no way this fight would make it to the second round. Easy payday for Rampage.

Rampage by KO round 1... Not even close. Page would sleep Kimbo real fucking fast.

Kimbo should be fed to either Kharitonov or Fedor in either of their respective Bellator debuts.

I'd watch that fight & I'd pick kimbo.
You know rampage is going to come in fat and out of shape since he won't have to make LHW.

Nope, I bet Kimbo next fight is going to be the guy the reporter mentioned at the post fight presser. I can't remember his name or I would post it. Him and Kimbo had some beef and fought before ( not in MMA ) . Guy has a 2-1 MMA record.

Coach vs student? I dunno. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check TUF 10. I think Rampage should fight Tito or for the title. Let Wren fight Kimbo.

I'd watch that fight & I'd pick kimbo.
You know rampage is going to come in fat and out of shape since he won't have to make LHW.

The worst Rampage I've ever seen wasn't half as bad as last night's Kimbo. The guy almost turned purple from resting in mount.

Why is this being asked?

TS, how long have you been watching MMA?

Kimbo would never take that fight. Even if Rampage called him out, Corker would make up a reason not to have that fight. He's not going to shoot his cash cow.

Kimbo is not an MMA fighter, and thats why they arent putting him against other MMA fighters.

He got exposed against fossil chinny Shamrock, and will continue to do so against anyone who can spell takedown.

They will not put him against anyone who wont stand and bang from here on out, or his name wont bring in the $$ anymore.

Rampage via actually being an MMA fighter, by round 1 slaughter.

View attachment 79403 Bellator should do this next it would be huge, The trash talk would be epic. Would you watch who wins ?

Uhhh...kimbo doesnt have a chance in hell. If its one thing rampage can do well, its that he can box good for mma purposes, hes also powerful and has a tough chin...he also has a much, much better gas tank than kimbo, can wrestle if needed, and knows how to gnp. So all things considering...kimbo would probably get tuned up inside of a round.

Back