• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

Kid I grew up in the projects, and even in the projects you're a piece of shit for beating women...silver spoon....gtfoh

I went to school in the projects and that is not really accurate. The projects and the hood love Mike Tyson, including many on here throwing labels. Who is a convicted rapist and domestic violence perpetrator. There are posters of him all over the hood and in boxing rings around the country in the hood. Outside of a select few, I have yet to see them say the same thing about Tyson thus the problem with selective morality and opinions. Yes, you are looked down on as a man when you hit a woman anywhere but people do no look at others as a monolith. People are not one dimensional, you can like someone for one thing and dislike someone for something else. You can like one part of someone and dislike another. Even the street understood that situations occur such as drinking, mental health issues, and substance abuse that give context. They hate the behavior but love the person Tyson was outside of that. No one looks at a person singularly or in one dimension, thus we look at them as a whole. The truth is none of these guys are running around beating up women regularly or slapping little girls. Jones is not doing that, Dana is not doing that, Conor is not doing that, and Iron Mike is not doing that. They had an altercation and issues that they are not proud of and made steps to improve.

Last edited:
It's probably news about St Jones latest charity event or that he saved a bunch of kittens from drowning.

No it is psychology. You hate the behavior but not the person.

The comment of someone being a piece of shit is an opinion regardless of how you spin it. Some people think Hitler was awesome so how do we invalidate that view, by possibly measuring his actions.

There is also a very strange irony that this discussion is happening in a thread that started on the topic of Rampage Jackson who had a little traffic incident of his own and multiple incidents of questionable behavior towards women on camera.

I certainly don't approve of these types of actions and am pretty sure they don't themselves. I am also in no position to condemn these men nor would I gain any enjoyment out of doing so.

This forum seems to draw a particular personality type focused on seeking acceptance of extreme negative views and desires toward the UFC and anyone successfully associated with it. Thankfully, based on my experiences attending live events and other venues, this attitude does not exist among the real world UFC customer base. It is very much the opposite.

Rampage is just promoting his podcast. I don’t take his comment very seriously

If its something bad I won't believe it. Jones is a good Christian

I know you're just being a douchey hater, but being Christian doesn't preclude anyone from making mistakes. In fact, it highlights the realization that we are all imperfect and fall short of the standard Jesus has set.

Nothing really going on with Rampage. He's all in on the podcast and it's turning out to be quite a success. He's also scheduled to box Shannon Briggs in two months.

No one ever knows what the fuck is going on with Jones. There's a gay rumor going on about him and it's spreading like fire.
thank you for catching me up to speed. rampage has a colorful personality and works well on the microphone so it makes sense he's found success in other media.

rampage vs shannon is random but makes sense from a promotional perspective, they're both well-known withing the combat sport communities, it would have been nice to see them fight a decade ago. I don't mean to discredit shannon's career, but I always think of the videos with him and the klitchko brothers before anything involving his actual career.

i wouldn't be shocked if Jon was gay, i'm indifferent to other people's sexual preferences, and it certainly wouldn't be the first time an outspoken virtue signaling hypocrite ended up coming out of the closet.

I know you're just being a douchey hater, but being Christian doesn't preclude anyone from making mistakes. In fact, it highlights the realization that we are all imperfect and fall short of the standard Jesus has set.
Christianity gets a lot of reasonable and unreasonable criticism, a lot of people only understand it in a reduced sense from the outside looking in by boiling it down to "white jesus is bad" (at least in America) if you take the time to discuss spirituality and theology with many of these people, you'll find they blindly oppose something they cannot even define. It's just swept into a basket of organized religion implies the absence of critical thought, which is poetically ironic.

I know that guy was just being an edgelord, but i concur with your point.

Wait wait lemme guess.

jon jones, out with tons of cash looking for coke and smoking weed to try to stay chill, ran a red light and hit a car with a pregnant woman driving.. then fled, the scene, but returned to the scene to get his cash and pipe before fleeing again

Man - if THAT happened, Dana would kick him out of the UFC

Right?

There is also a very strange irony that this discussion is happening in a thread that started on the topic of Rampage Jackson who had a little traffic incident of his own and multiple incidents of questionable behavior towards women on camera.

I certainly don't approve of these types of actions and am pretty sure they don't themselves. I am also in no position to condemn these men nor would I gain any enjoyment out of doing so.

This forum seems to draw a particular personality type focused on seeking acceptance of extreme negative views and desires toward the UFC and anyone successfully associated with it. Thankfully, based on my experiences attending live events and other venues, this attitude does not exist among the real world UFC customer base. It is very much the opposite.
You sound soft as baby shit.

What does Jesus say about people who make the same mistakes over and over but attribute them to god's plan to avoid responsibility?

Not for nothing, but Rampage is a fucking idiot.

I love the guy, he's a character, and he is a legend in the cage. KOTC/Pride/UFC... Rampage is the man.

He's also not a particularly stable genius.

No, you didn’t. Shut up.
Unless he’s saying that he got himself a hood degree I think you’re right. I grew up right next to the projects in south central la. There was no school in them. I did have to run my ass by them
Every morning to catch the rtd bus to get to my Lutheran private school. I will say, his post on Mike Tyson does bolster his claim tho. That was a lot of craziness to say, hate the sin, love the sinner.

What does Jesus say about people who make the same mistakes over and over but attribute them to god's plan to avoid responsibility?
Jesus? I’m gonna guess, thou shall not judge.

God? He probably would just send a bunch of plagues and smite the shit out of them.

God don’t play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back