• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

You answered your own piece, has shown a pattern of unstable behavior.

That should wrap it up.
I didn't ask or answer anything, you're lost trying to argue about nothing in particular on sherdog.

I can't tell if you're feigning ignorance as a ruse by intentionally misconstruing my words out of context for the sake of argument or if you're just an idiot.

I didn't ask or answer anything, you're lost trying to argue about nothing in particular on sherdog.

I can't tell if you're feigning ignorance as a ruse by intentionally misconstruing my words out of context for the sake of argument or if you're just an idiot.

You did and you just do not know it, I do not know if you are feigning ignorance or do not understand what you wrote.

You need to slowly reread what you wrote and take your time. As I stated that it does not make someone a piece of shit or evil as you made the case already.

Last edited:
What faults? The ref never got close to even a warning. What false reality are you living in?

This is not soccer, guys are allowed to use their hands in this sport. In fact a major objective of the sport is to put your hand in the opponents face with enough force to make them unconscious. Do you expect Jones to have his hands tied behind his back?
I think we found one of Jon Jones sherdog accounts right here ^^^^^^^^

You did and you just do not know it, I do not know if you are feigning ignorance or do not understand what you wrote.

You seem to be a clown. As I stated that it does not make someone a piece of shit or evil as you made the case already.
You're fabricating nonsense and trying to conflate it to something out of context. Nobody except you said anything about "evil"

Beating your wife multiple times definitely makes you a piece of shit.

Hit and runs definitely make you a piece of shit.

Piously presenting yourself as morally holier than though while being morally ambiguous (at best) makes you a hypocritical piece of shit.

Obviously people are nuanced and it's disingenuous to represent someone based off isolated events but you're really, really, really dumb and so far off my original point that I'm just going to let you carry on.

You're fabricating nonsense and trying to conflate it to something out of context. Nobody except you said anything about "evil"

Beating your wife multiple times definitely makes you a piece of shit.

Hit and runs definitely make you a piece of shit.

Piously presenting yourself as morally holier than though while being morally ambiguous (at best) makes you a hypocritical piece of shit.

Obviously people are nuanced and it's disingenuous to represent someone based off isolated events but you're really, really, really dumb and so far off my original point that I'm just going to let you carry on.

Again, you need to read the actual piece before opening your mouth and posting. I stated that they said piece of shit and i explained that they have also stated he was evil or a bad person. You need to reread what I previously wrote before getting into the debate.

Everything has context, it is asinine to think otherwise including this issue. I already stated that jones does have an issue with substance abuse and other neurotic problems and that does not make him a piece of shit or an evil person. It does not make Conor an evil person or a piece of shit. Your opinion or view on that does not change the issue that jones himself has neurotic issues along with many others.

Your argument is nonsensical as your opinion does not make it a fact. This has to be the dumbest post I have replied too.

Last edited:
Yo
Again, you need to read the actual piece before opening your mouth and posting. I stated that they said piece of shit and i explained that they have also stated he was evil or a bad person. You need to reread what I previously wrote before getting into the debate.

Everything has context, it is asinine to think otherwise. I already made the case that jones does have an issue and that does not make him a piece of shit or an evil person. It does not make Conor an evil person or a piece of shit. Your opinion or view on that does not change the issue that jones himself has neurotic issues along with many others.
You're a moron performing elaborate mental gymnastics to absolve someone of their past, our actions have consequences that follow us forever. You are close minded and cannot see the nuance you're unironically presenting as your argument.

Is he ? I hear that and I also read that he is an evil person and a terrible person. I feel some of you like in a fantasy land or do not live in actual reality. You let your biases play into your emotional views on things. You must live in Malibu if you think that this kid is any of that. What someone views as terrible or evil is an opinion but the idea that jones is any of these things is asinine pragmatically.

He has hit his wife once or possibly twice from what we know and it can stem from anything. I know guys who are good people but who have hit their wives and it does not make them a piece of shit or evil people. Insecurity, drugs, alcohol, and or neurological issues can all play into poor impulse control. That is what Jones seems to have,which is poor impulse control in certain situations and is a bit neurotic. He also seems to have a drug issue and a drinking problem. A piece of shit/evil is someone who murders your family and has no remorse, and so on. They make no bones about it and do not care and would do it again.

It is like Conor and his issues with anger and his inability to control himself and his drinking problem. It does not mean it is right but it also does not mean they are evil people. You guys must be silver spoon kids if that is what you think is evil or a piece of shit. Aleksandr Emelianenko, the guy in my AV is one of my favorite fighters but he was found guilty on charges of raping his housekeeper, Polina Stepanova, on March 2, 2014, and seizing her passport. I would put that ahead of anything jones did.
What the flying fuck are you on about? Everything you just said is equivalent to a steaming pile of horse shit, there's no grey area pertaining to Jones and his true nature. It's not a "fantasy", everyone knows at this point that he's a bad person.

Last edited:
Some of the pretentiousness on these sites with people acting like they know the guy as his social worker with a Psychology degree from Saskatoon State: " Jon has a History of some disturbing pedantic possibly SociaPathic behaviours which garners further evaluat..." STFU. Jesus if people talked like this in the times of Sonny Liston theyd have fricken imploded on: Outside the Ring bad fighter behaviour

Yo

You're a moron performing elaborate mental gymnastics to absolve someone of their past, our actions have consequences that follow us forever. You are close minded and cannot see the nuance you're unironically presenting as your argument.

One last time kid.

No one is absolving them of their past. If you read my post i never did that nor did I say that they were not guilty. We are talking about labels and that is all and who is a piece of shit and who is not.

It is not hard to follow.

I'd laugh if Jon Jones popped for steroids again. If he did, there might be a legal battle with the NSAC.

The NSAC claims jurisdiction over every MMA fighter in the world, even if they aren't actively scheduled to compete inside of Nevada State. That means if a UFC fighter pops in Europe and never comes to the USA, the NSAC can technically suspend them.

They've already implemented this power when they suspended Wanderlei Silva for running away from drug testers. He wasn't technically under NSAC jurisdiction. But since it's Jon Jones, if he did pop for steroids while not scheduled to fight in Nevada, I'm guessing the UFC will for some reason challenge the NSAC's jurisdictional powers in court to protect Teflon Jon.

One last time kid.

No one is resolving them of their past. If you read my post i never did that nor did I say that they were not guilty. We are talking about labels and that is all and who is a piece of shit and who is evil.
Christ, you're stupid.

Someone said "Jon Jones is a piece of shit" which is easy to gather from the outside looking in, you present an argument about "good and evil" (are you 13? This isn't harry Potter) and Aleksander emilianenko, none of this has anything to do with Jon Jones being publicly judged for his private life from the outside looking in.

Maybe you're an asshole who doesn't take responsibility for yourself and project this concept of selfishness onto other people.

Most people consider multiple incidents of domestic violence, drug abuse, and reckless driving to be a pattern of behavior. Nobody said he's constantly raging out in life 24/7/365.

One last time kid.

No one is absolving them of their past. If you read my post i never did that nor did I say that they were not guilty. We are talking about labels and that is all and who is a piece of shit and who is not.

It is not hard to follow.
Again, you're comically stupid and I understand that you've been off track since the beginning so I really don't see what either of us stand to gain from continuing to exchange messages on a karate forum.

Christ, you're stupid.

Someone said "Jon Jones is a piece of shit" which is easy to gather from the outside looking in, you present an argument about "good and evil" (are you 13? This isn't harry Potter) and Aleksander emilianenko, none of this has anything to do with Jon Jones being publicly judged for his private life from the outside looking in.

Maybe you're an asshole who doesn't take responsibility for yourself and project this concept of selfishness onto other people.

Most people consider multiple incidents of domestic violence, drug abuse, and reckless driving to be a pattern of behavior. Nobody said he's constantly raging out in life 24/7/365.

This may be over your head.

We are talking about labels. .Labeling is a cognitive distortion in which we generalize by taking one characteristic of a person and applying it to the whole person. Because I failed a test, I am a failure.

He is labeling him as piece of shit which i stated that his actions does not mean he is a piece of shit, and this is subjective.

That pattern of behavior I already mentioned does not make someone a piece of shit . There are contexts to the situation and to the behaviors of such people.

Last edited:
This may be over your head.

We are talking about labels. .Labeling is a cognitive distortion in which we generalize by taking one characteristic of a person and applying it to the whole person. Because I failed a test, I am a failure.

He is labeling him as piece of shit which i stated it does not mean he is a piece of shit which is subjective.

That pattern of behavior I already mentioned does not make someone a piece of shit . There are contexts to the situation and to the behaviors of such people.

You are wasting my time.
You're using elaborate mental gymnastics to avoid the basic concept of accountability and how society functions.

You reduce things to a black and white, good and evil, binary, on off, extreme ends of the spectrum concept and unironically talk about nuance, lol what?

Did you beat a woman? Do you think if people widely consider you to be a piece of shit that they're all wrong and you're right because there are contexts to a situation?

You're a dunce.

So I gave it a rewatch, and fuck, Jon was even dirtier then I remembered. I know what you are gonna say though -

1. It didn't happen
2. If it did happen it was not that bad.
3. If it did happen, and it was that bad, it is not Jones fault.
4. If it did happen, and it was that bad, and it was Jones fault, it was an accident.

But fuck it - here we go anyways for my own amusement-

The faults I put in here are those where he literally stabbed at Rampage with open fingers, not all the times he just has his hand out with open fingers waving towards rampages face (except at 17.34 because it is so damn blatant and lasts for 5 seconds) - 30+ faults. Hell, I gave up writing them up after 12 faults.
(Fight is linked at the bottom)

3.37 - Jones blatantly knees Rampage in the nuts
5.54 As soon as Rampage goes forward, Jon sticks his fingers in his face
6.03 Rampage block a kick and Jones immediatly stabs his fingers toward Rampages face to stop his momentum
6.37 Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
7.30 Stabs fingers toward Rampage
9.23 Jon legkicks and stabs at Rampages face at the same time
9.24 Rampage pushes forward - Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.34 Jones kicks and stabs at rampages face at the same time
10.45 Rampage tries to push forward, Jones defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.47 Jon keeps distance by stabbing fingers in Rampages face
11.27 Rampage pushes forward. Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face and clearly hits him in the eye
11.59 Jones kicks and stabs his fingers in rampages face at the same time
17.34 to 17.38
22.01 (This one is a little iffy as it is hard to see if Jons fingers are outstretched - I am pretty sure they are though))

Basically any time Rampage tried to move forwards, he was met with fingers to the face. As Rampage said - As soon as you do something good, he pokes your eyes.

Thanks for the hard work. Will be bookmarked for future use. Poor Rampage.. the way he was pleading to the ref. Rare sight from Rampage.

JON JONES AINT GAY TF WRONG WITH 6IXDOG!!!!!

Mandem out here just spreadin' dem lies Saiyan Jonny Bones walk on di other side nah fam u just projectin' ting real look it up it's part of psychological sciences fam no caps y'all doin it rn fr 💯💯💯💯💯🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

Roadman cosplayer is def sus ‘fam’ 🤡

You're using elaborate mental gymnastics to avoid the basic concept of accountability and how society functions.

You reduce things to a black and white, good and evil, binary, on off, extreme ends of the spectrum concept and unironically talk about nuance, lol what?

Did you beat a woman? Do you think if people widely consider you to be a piece of shit that they're all wrong and you're right because there are contexts to a situation?

You're a dunce.

Your entire post is a contradiction and the person reducing things into black and white is you. No one is taking anything away from accountability and accountability does not mean labeling. Accountability means someone did something that he should take ownership of.

It is you reducing into black and white and piece of shit or not. That is actually what black and white means as you have it upside down.

Rather than more objectively thinking about the behavior, when we engage in labeling, we globally describe the whole person.

Lets say Someone who drinks too much and because of his drinking hits his wife, is he a piece of shit or is his drinking leading him to beat or hurt his wife multiple times.No one is invalidating that he has hit his wife but what is being said is that his drinking is leading him to do it. He needs to stop drinking, but it does not make him a piece of shit as a whole. He could be a very nice guy but his drinking and his insecurity are making him turn into a terrible husband.

The reality is that it is context

Well hitting his wife is fucked up. But he provides them a great life with his work.
I don't think being dependent on a drug addicted abusive baby daddy or father, living in constant fear and just waiting for the next outburst or arrest is a particularly great life no matter how much money's involved.

Back