• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

I wouldn't be surprised if he bribed officials that came to test him or something like that.

Jon Jones is a bit of this....

iu
An adidas fan? Nice, that makes me respect him even more.

Most likely bs Rampage probably read some troll on social media and thinks it's real

I mean what could it be? I guess Jon signing contract to fight Aspinall would be shocking lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he bribed officials that came to test him or something like that.
Possible I spose that might come out now USADA are no longer working with the UFC.

As said though I don't really have any great confidence in Rampage here, could be nonsense he's read on the net.

Well hitting his wife is fucked up. But he provides them a great life with his work. What pisses me off is the keep your hands out strategy and poke eyes. I hate cheating in fighting it's not just a sport people get injured it needs to be as fair as possible more so than other sports. Cheating is so selfish. Also taking off after a car incident. I guess he panicked because of drugs.
He is a christian. Def is.

He's a piece of shit is what he is.

And I love the fact that you gave him a pass for beating his wife, and terrorizing his children because he "provides them with a great life" (with his work).

Yet what really pisses you off is eye pokes...what fuckin planet are you on?

If he popped again this shoulder injury could just be a way for the UFC to stall until they get it resolved. But the flaw in that theory is why have Aspinall fight contenders when the real money fight would be fighting for the vacant belt. So i dunno.

Just a blanket notice to anyone in this thread worried about steroids: Boo. Fucking. Hoo.
Grow up you pussies. Fucking teacher's pets. Losers.

And I love the fact that you gave him a pass for beating his wife, and terrorizing his children because he "provides them with a great life" (with his work).

Yet what really pisses you off is eye pokes...what fuckin planet are you on?

Do you think he terrorizes his family often ? Maybe it's a rare ocassion on drugs. His woman is still with him. Maybe he just did it a handfull of times in his life and it went viral. Sucks to do it even once.

I seen the foul play in the cage and it pisses me off. Cause he explained how he did it on purpose.

Is he ? I hear that and I also read that he is an evil person and a terrible person. I feel some of you like in a fantasy land or do not live in actual reality. You let your biases play into your emotional views on things. You must live in Malibu if you think that this kid is any of that. What someone views as terrible or evil is an opinion but the idea that jones is any of these things is asinine pragmatically.

He has hit his wife once or possibly twice from what we know and it can stem from anything. I know guys who are good people but who have hit their wives and it does not make them a piece of shit or evil people. Insecurity, drugs, alcohol, and or neurological issues can all play into poor impulse control. That is what Jones seems to have,which is poor impulse control in certain situations and is a bit neurotic. He also seems to have a drug issue and a drinking problem. A piece of shit/evil is someone who murders your family and has no remorse, and so on. They make no bones about it and do not care and would do it again.

It is like Conor and his issues with anger and his inability to control himself and his drinking problem. It does not mean it is right but it also does not mean they are evil people. You guys must be silver spoon kids if that is what you think is evil or a piece of shit. Aleksandr Emelianenko, the guy in my AV is one of my favorite fighters but he was found guilty on charges of raping his housekeeper, Polina Stepanova, on March 2, 2014, and seizing her passport. I would put that ahead of anything jones did.

Last edited:
Is he ? I hear that and I also read that he is an evil person and a terrible person. I feel some of you like in a fantasy land or do not live in actual reality. You let your biases play into your emotional views on things. You must live in Malibu if you think that this kid is any of that. What someone views as terrible or evil is an opinion but the idea that jones is any of these things is asinine pragmatically.

He has hit his wife once or possibly twice from what we know and it can stem from anything. I know guys who are good people but who have hit their wives and it does not make them a piece of shit or evil people. Insecurity, drugs, alcohol, and or neurological issues can all play into poor impulse control. That is what Jones seems to have,which is poor impulse control in certain situations and is a bit neurotic. He also seems to have a drug issue and a drinking problem. A piece of shit/evil is someone who murders your family and has no remorse, and so on. They make no bones about it and do not care and would do it again.

It is like Conor and his issues with anger and his inability to control himself and his drinking problem. It does not mean it is right but it also does not mean they are evil people. You guys must be silver spoon kids if that is what you think is evil or a piece of shit. Aleksandr Emelianenko, the guy in my AV is my favorite fighter but he was found guilty on charges of raping his housekeeper, Polina Stepanova, on March 2, 2014, and seizing her passport. I would put that ahead of anything jones did and I still love the kid.
Jon Jones is one of my favorites fighters to watch.

I have never turned to an athlete, prize fighter, or any entertainer as a beacon for morality, and try to separate the art from the artist but Jon Jones has a pretty shitty track record even for a professional cage fighter.

One piece of shit does not cancel out another, they can both exist in the same space.

I'm out of the loop, what's going on with rampage? What's going on with Jon?

Jon Jones is one of my favorites fighters to watch.

I have never turned to an athlete, prize fighter, or any entertainer as a beacon for morality, and try to separate the art from the artist but Jon Jones has a pretty shitty track record even for a professional cage fighter.

One piece of shit does not cancel out another, they can both exist in the same space.

It is an opinion as anything or anyone can be deemed a piece of shit/evil based on the individual or the person labeling the individual. A piece of shit can be someone who gives candy to kids, someone may not like that.

But at the end of the day pragmatically if someone is apologetic and has been throughout his life then I cannot see him as that. Jon has a track record of recklessness and impulse issues but he is far from an evil person. A person who gives to charity, gives out food to the homeless, and so on, and is generally apologetic about what he has done, I do not see it.

A piece of shit is a piece of shit every day not on certain days imo.

Last edited:
It is an opinion as anything or anyone can be deemed a piece of shit based on the morality or the person labeling the individual. A piece of shit can be someone who give candy to kids.

But at the end of the day pragmatically if someone is apologetic and has been throughout his life then I cannot see him a that. A person who gives to charity and so on, I do not see it.
He beat his wife and mother of their children, multiple times, he crashed into a pregnant woman and fled the scene, he's has more than a handful of legal issues that show a consistent pattern of unstable behavior. I don't care about any of this because it's none of my business and doesn't affect his ability to fight but your defense that "he's not that bad of a guy" is really weak.

I don't think anyone here is trying to psychoanalyze his personality but it's fairly reasonable to chalk up his character as "inconsistent" virtue signaling religion and contradicting behavior is never a good look.

He beat his wife and mother of their children, multiple times, he crashed into a pregnant woman and fled the scene, he's has more than a handful of legal issues that show a consistent pattern of unstable behavior. I don't care about any of this because it's none of my business and doesn't affect his ability to fight but your defense that "he's not that bad of a guy" is really weak.

I don't think anyone here is trying to psychoanalyze his personality but it's fairly reasonable to chalk up his character as "inconsistent" virtue signaling religion and contradicting behavior is never a good look.
You answered your own piece, has shown a pattern of unstable behavior.

That should wrap it up and you just made the case, thank you.

Back