• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

I hope Rampage knows better than to listen to the instigator MMA Guru? Saying that your wife "fucks the shit out of" you is hardly an implication of gayness.

It's just what Guru wants to be true but I very much doubt that it is. It would have made more sense if this had anything to do with cheating.

Saying that your wife "fucks the shit out of" you is hardly an implication of gayness.
In the context of Jon Jones' long and fairly public relationship with his not-wife baby mama, it sounds a lot like a lie tbh. Sounds like a weak attempt to cover up something else. But whatever, while I despise Jones for beating her up in front of the kids, I wouldn't despise him for being gay

I hope Rampage knows better than to listen to the instigator MMA Guru? Saying that your wife "fucks the shit out of" you is hardly an implication of gayness.

It's just what Guru wants to be true but I very much doubt that it is. It would have made more sense if this had anything to do with cheating.
Look through the thread bro - there is much more to it than him saying his wife fucks him.

The ramifications of Jones being gay are quite stigmabreaking.
If true, then the greatest fighter to ever live and a man many of us would genuinely bet to defeat any other human to have ever existed in unarmed combat ….is a girly man.

Yeah I wouldn’t know how to feel. Not like it really affects me that much. For him to like other men, he sure acquired a lot of knowledge in order to destroy them (To be fair his wife is also a sparring partner of his for Bkb practice)

But seriously I hope he’s not just for the sake of normalcy

(And all that is good)

Coming out???

Its 2024, I dont think coming out as gay would be seen as shocking..
More stunning and brave.

Personally I think its a nothing burger.
Not even a hint of what it can be and one of the last post claims it will come out in a few weeks..

So he has not been arrested for rape, murder, cannibalism..
when it comes to Jones, what else is there that would shock people?
Well other than him coming out as a good upstanding person.

About as Christian as the Devil himself sir lol.
Well hitting his wife is fucked up. But he provides them a great life with his work. What pisses me off is the keep your hands out strategy and poke eyes. I hate cheating in fighting it's not just a sport people get injured it needs to be as fair as possible more so than other sports. Cheating is so selfish. Also taking off after a car incident. I guess he panicked because of drugs.
He is a christian. Def is.

Back