• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

Yep, even with a blatant nutshot and a 100% clear deep eye poke the ref did nothing. Makes you wonder, huh? Or well, you wont wonder but normal people will.
What makes me wonder is why you can't post a screenshot of anything you claim. You are right I am not normal, normal people are dumb AF.

If people could watch the comedy show heckling thing where Jon says he wanna put a finger in the comedians asshole, and also he is groping the male he is with on the groin and calling him cutie, without thinking "Hmmm Jon Jones like man booty", there is something wrong with their mental faculties.

That is just one occasion. Remember when he was arrested for DUI and he told the cops "I am out looking for homos...ehh ehhh Homeless people". Shit....

Crazy horse called him out on it 4 years ago -

And honestly, I don't give a shit. I have no problem with gays - it is just extra funny because 1. he is a "good christian" and has talked a lot of anti-gay shit. 2. His fans are gonna go nuts over it because they are all insecure little bitches:D

Krazy Horse tells no lies

<TheWire1>

About to try and break the record for longest snort in humankind history!

What makes me wonder is why you can't post a screenshot of anything you claim. You are right I am not normal, normal people are dumb AF.
Nah, would be waste of time, you have decided that nuh-uh jones did nothing, so that is how it is.

However - lets say you are right (you are not), and jon he did not stab at his eyes at all - How many of the finger stabs in the air that Jon did would be illegal in the new rules? Just curious if you will still say nuh-uh he did nothing wrong, or if you at least can admit that all 30+ stabs would be illegal.

Last edited:
Aww, look at the parrot, soo cute. Hello, Hello, Paulie wanna cracker?

If you actually watched fights instead of just repeating crap from the internet you would know there was no eye poke in that fight at all. Even if there was that would have been the least significant thing Jon Jones did to Rampage in that fight.

What the gifs you watched here don't show is Jon Jones completely dominating Rampage the entire fight and clowning him while he did it. Jones even attempted a flying triangle and effortlessly tossed Rampage over his head just for fun.

I am a big fan of Rampage, but there is just no way anyone with any lick of sanity could have any question as to what happened in that fight.
Rampage would of won the fight if it wasn't for the blatant eye pokes, hyperexending kneecap kicks, picograms, weight bullying, etc. Etc.

I once grappled with a high level blackbelt - he could literally have raped me if he wanted to. Nothing I could do. Can't imagine how it would be if Jones did it.
Jones would probably have em belly'd out with elbows to the back of the head

Rampage would of won the fight if it wasn't for the blatant eye pokes, hyperexending kneecap kicks, picograms, weight bullying, etc. Etc.
I don't know if he would - but we will never know*shrug*

Acting as if Jon isn't self admittedly the most blatant eyepoker in MMA history besides maybe Gerard Gordeau is what we're doing now?

So I gave it a rewatch, and fuck, Jon was even dirtier then I remembered. I know what you are gonna say though -

1. It didn't happen
2. If it did happen it was not that bad.
3. If it did happen, and it was that bad, it is not Jones fault.
4. If it did happen, and it was that bad, and it was Jones fault, it was an accident.

But fuck it - here we go anyways for my own amusement-

The faults I put in here are those where he literally stabbed at Rampage with open fingers, not all the times he just has his hand out with open fingers waving towards rampages face (except at 17.34 because it is so damn blatant and lasts for 5 seconds) - 30+ faults. Hell, I gave up writing them up after 12 faults.
(Fight is linked at the bottom)

3.37 - Jones blatantly knees Rampage in the nuts
5.54 As soon as Rampage goes forward, Jon sticks his fingers in his face
6.03 Rampage block a kick and Jones immediatly stabs his fingers toward Rampages face to stop his momentum
6.37 Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
7.30 Stabs fingers toward Rampage
9.23 Jon legkicks and stabs at Rampages face at the same time
9.24 Rampage pushes forward - Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.34 Jones kicks and stabs at rampages face at the same time
10.45 Rampage tries to push forward, Jones defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.47 Jon keeps distance by stabbing fingers in Rampages face
11.27 Rampage pushes forward. Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face and clearly hits him in the eye
11.59 Jones kicks and stabs his fingers in rampages face at the same time
17.34 to 17.38
22.01 (This one is a little iffy as it is hard to see if Jons fingers are outstretched - I am pretty sure they are though))

Basically any time Rampage tried to move forwards, he was met with fingers to the face. As Rampage said - As soon as you do something good, he pokes your eyes.

Props to you for putting in the effort to explain yourself, but you really shouldn't have bothered. This guy is totally full of crap and it's very obviously, infamously, well-known that Jon Jones INTENTIONALLY eyepokes his opponents in fights. So much that they adjusted the rules based off his fouls lol.

There's no point trying to explain it to people who just don't live in reality.

I’d be more excited if this was Chael hinting it.
If I wanted to speculate and I admit I hate speculating on sexuality, Jones being gay is something I’ve always kinda suspected ever since he made his debut. It’s also something small and stupid I can see Rampage being shocked and fascinated about lol

Props to you for putting in the effort to explain yourself, but you really shouldn't have bothered. This guy is totally full of crap and it's very obviously, infamously, well-known that Jon Jones INTENTIONALLY eyepokes his opponents in fights. So much that they adjusted the rules based off his fouls lol.

Yeah, I am not doing it for him though. Like almost everything I do, I do it to amuse myself, and watching these guys mental acrobatics is better then watching cirque du soleil.

Yep, it was obvious even back then that Jon used his stretched fingers in combination with his reach to stop guys from entering range to throw. Basically "you can move forward, probably take a finger to the eye, and still won't hit me because of the reach. Or you can stay at range while I pick you apart with shots." Rampage being the most comical example of this gameplan. Jon really leaned into that gameplan when he fought guys with damgerous power.

Anytime someone even gets close to throwing range against Jon he would go right to an open hand in the face. Shit, he basically had his fingers in Shogun's eyes when Jon was in top half guard.

MMA cage match with the Paul brothers.

Back