Rampage is gonna destroy Mo.

Rooting for Rampage here, and yes Quinton should win.

but if Bader beat Rampage, King Mo can too. Mo's ground and pound is vicious, and if he gets Rampage to the mat and delivers a bomb like he did against Seth Petruzelli, he could put Quinton out.

Unlikely though. Page will probably blast Mo standing. However I'd venture to say that King Mo is a big step up in competition from M'pumbu and the 'mexicutioner'.

Rooting for Rampage here, and yes Quinton should win.

but if Bader beat Rampage, King Mo can too. Mo's ground and pound is vicious, and if he gets Rampage to the mat and delivers a bomb like he did against Seth Petruzelli, he could put Quinton out.

Unlikely though. Page will probably blast Mo standing. However I'd venture to say that King Mo is a big step up in competition from M'pumbu and the 'mexicutioner'.

Rampage said he knee was hurt for the Bader. He said he's knees are good so we'll see tonight.

Here's how I see it: lately they've both been fighting lower tier talent. Mo has looked borderline embarrassing in a few fights, Page has stopped his 2 Bellator foes in one round. If Mo can't get past Newton (no disrespect, I actually like his funky striking), he's going to be eaten alive by Rampage. Page's chin is still there, and Mo decided he'd rather be a boxer than a wrestler.

Rampage KO, left hook - 1st round. Expect some more yelling in his downed opponent's face. lol

I think Rampage will win this. I wonder if Rampage will get a few extra shots like he did against Wanderlei, lol.

Gotta go with my boy Rampage I hope he wins via KO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back