Rampage is gonna destroy Mo.

PULPF1CT1ON

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I don't see why people actually give Mo a chance. Rampage is virtually better every besides maybe wrestling but Rampages strength will cancel that out. Mo has been struggling against everybody hes fought so far and Page is easily the best guy hes fought since Mousasi. Expect a brutal KO from the hands of Page tonight.

Mo's gonna hold him against the fence for a while like Beltran and M'Pumbu did, but then he's getting KOd.

I don't know. I'm a huge Rampage fan (He was one of the guys that got me hooked on this sport after all) but I think his "resurgence" has had more to do with the low level of competition he's been fighting. I didn't think he looked particularly good in either fight to be honest. Also, King Mo may be able to out wrestle Rampage at this stage in Quinton's career. People always talk about how Rampage has great TDD but in his most recent fights when he's had to use it it has looked awful. When Glover went for the take down Rampage did absolutely nothing to stop it. It wasn't even like Glover's shots were picturesque Jordan Burroughs double legs either. He literally bent over at the waist and Quinton toppled over without trying to get an underhook. Not good...I hope Rampage wins but I just feel so sketchy about this fight.

Mo's head and neck are way smaller than Rampage's. I think Mo is way easier to ko, Rampage hasn't been knocked out in a long time while Mo got rocked in his last fight against Newton and fought like he was scared of getting ko'd the rest of the fight. although they both have enough power in their hands I got rampage eventually catching him and turning Mo's lights out.

Glover is hella strong tho and can take down virtually anybody. Mo can threaten with his wrestling but can.he keep Page at bay for 5 rounds without getting clipped? espesially with the way his striking.has looked as of late? I dont think so. Im being realistic here and realistically Mo is getting.clipped with something Vicious and is.going.down preferably in the 2nd after a first shaky round.

I don't know. I'm a huge Rampage fan (He was one of the guys that got me hooked on this sport after all) but I think his "resurgence" has had more to do with the low level of competition he's been fighting. I didn't think he looked particularly good in either fight to be honest. Also, King Mo may be able to out wrestle Rampage at this stage in Quinton's career. People always talk about how Rampage has great TDD but in his most recent fights when he's had to use it it has looked awful. When Glover went for the take down Rampage did absolutely nothing to stop it. It wasn't even like Glover's shots were picturesque Jordan Burroughs double legs either. He literally bent over at the waist and Quinton toppled over without trying to get an underhook. Not good...I hope Rampage wins but I just feel so sketchy about this fight.

His knees are fixed now bruhh

I just hope that all you guys are right and Mo doesn't win. Never much cared for that guy and have ALWAYS stood by Rampage. I'll be pretty bummed if Rampage loses.

MO and david Rickels are the only fighters who replied to me on my short lived twitter account and Mo seemed like a legit good guy. Ill always be fans of both

Nothing against Mo, but I'll definitely be rooting for Rampage, as I always do.

I hope Quinton wins. If he goes out smashing cans, not saying Mo is, I'm fine with that. He deserves it.

Mo has looked extremely unimpressive since beating Gegard. I don't even felt he won his last fight. I will be flabbergasted if he beats Rampage. FLABBERGASTED!

Mo's head and neck are way smaller than Rampage's. I think Mo is way easier to ko, Rampage hasn't been knocked out in a long time while Mo got rocked in his last fight against Newton and fought like he was scared of getting ko'd the rest of the fight. although they both have enough power in their hands I got rampage eventually catching him and turning Mo's lights out.

Rampage has never been "knocked out" the closest is when Juiced Pride Wandy brutalized him and he fell into the ropes. Even then, he wasn't knocked out, he got up right after that. He was more gassed and mentally beaten than KO'd.

Rampage has never been "knocked out" the closest is when Juiced Pride Wandy brutalized him and he fell into the ropes. Even then, he wasn't knocked out, he got up right after that. He was more gassed and mentally beaten than KO'd.

You must have only been thinking of one of their fights because he was quite clearly knocked out that time when he got kneed and was unconsciously hung through the ropes with blood pouring out of his face. But I agree, Rampage has one of the best chins in MMA.

Mo needs to win this... and I think he will if he fights smart and doesn't let his emotions dictate the fight

mo is the underdog he has nothing to lose and everything to gain by winning this fight and i give wrestling to mo as well as submissions TKO win for KING MO in the 2nd

Go Rampage! Hope he gets a brutal left hook KO.

Lol he was clearly out cold. He mighta recovered quickly but he was obviously unconscious based on how he fell. Still a top tier chin for sure.

Last edited:
If Newton can do it so can Rampage. I will be rooting for Rampage

Rampage is a tier higher than anyone in the Bellator LHW division, even at this stage of his career. He should take this fight.

Back