Ramon Dekkers Bay Area Seminar Oct 9

i notice he does a lot of right hooks and right uppercuts.

I suck at throwing right hooks (maybe cuz im so tall) but if u dont have a super-chin like Dekkers or a height deficiency like Zambidis AND-OR have giant power , most ppl should be wary of throwing a right uppercut (especially in a continuing combo).
Ya I wasn't accustomed to using my right hand as much as he does, but to be honest I think that was the biggest positive thing that I picked up along with the breaks in rhythm to load up. The way the combinations were chained together, everything was thrown with power and he set up the punches in a manner that the previous segment of the combination left your opponent vulnerable to the follow up strike, which in turn allowed you to open up with powerful right handed punches without being fully exposed to a counter. For example, combination 10 on that list, your continually moving forward with each strike, especially that second jab, and pushing your opponent back and disrupting his base. It was a lot easier to grasp this concept when you saw him put the combination together in whole during the demonstrations. The timing and rhythm of the strikes were key.

looks really great

Ramon is a legend, we did 2 workshops with him in Germany before and the people njoyed it. Now the cooperating one with CSA and Eric and Yoshi in the US. And think it was again a real success.

We try to take advantages of combining mocap sessions and seminars at CSA for that region. We also received a couple of requests from other states within the US. So we see what we can do and i am sure there will be more seminars.

cu
Frank
(Muay Thai, Kickboxen, MMA & K-1 Workshops)

Very cool and if I didn't live in Oz I would have been there in a heart beat.
Congrats to all who attended (you bastards..)

looks really great

Ramon is a legend, we did 2 workshops with him in Germany before and the people njoyed it. Now the cooperating one with CSA and Eric and Yoshi in the US. And think it was again a real success.

We try to take advantages of combining mocap sessions and seminars at CSA for that region. We also received a couple of requests from other states within the US. So we see what we can do and i am sure there will be more seminars.

cu
Frank
(Muay Thai, Kickboxen, MMA & K-1 Workshops)
Great news Frank. CSA was in a perfect location right off of a major highway and a close enough drive even if you're coming from north of the bay or in the valley. Also, Eric did a great job doing the demonstrations with Ramon and gave a great speech about the Dutch Kickboxing style. Can't wait for the next one!

Hey everyone,

We are hosting Ramon Dekkers down here in Miami, Florida for a 2 day seminar on June 4th and 5th, 2011.

This seminar is going to kick ass! it is 2 days of Ramon Dekkers teaching you!

the information is at :

Ramon Dekkers Muay Thai

Make sure to register ASAP... :icon_chee

Back