Ramon Dekkers Bay Area Seminar Oct 9

BLITZD

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ramon Dekkers Workshop:

On October, 9th 2010 the fighting legend Ramon Dekkers will give a workshop in Dublin.

Ramon will show detailed combinations and fighting techniques. He will teach the participants how to use his
successful techniques in order to improve their own skills. He will also show the students how to train in order to achieve the
above mentioned improvement of their skills.

The workshop is organized in a cooperation between the local promoter Combat Sports Academy and K-1StarsLive that organizes workshops since 2006 and established its well known brand in the K-1, Muay Thai and MMA scene.

The Workshops address beginners as well as advanced fighters and trainers.

The workshop takes place:

Date: 10/09/2010
Place: Combat Sports Academy
7100 Village Parkway
Dublin, CA 94568

For additional information you can call: {925} 230-8442

But only limited spots available - first come, first serve!!

The organizer (Combat Sports Academy) does not take any responsibility for damages at the seminar date.
(To this fact you agree via registration)

Important: As usual there will be enough time for photos and autographs. Every participant receives a signed certificate.

With sportive regards
Your team Combat Sports Academy & team K-1StarsLive

Ramon Dekkers Workshop USA 2010

holy shit, yes.
War Ramon

He already landed and will rock the gym saturday.

Don`t miss this one.

cu
Frank

Already paid for. Can't wait. Too bad I won't be in the best shape as I haven't been able to train much lately because of work. Can't pass this up though.

Already paid for. Can't wait. Too bad I won't be in the best shape as I haven't been able to train much lately because of work. Can't pass this up though.

Don`t really care about it. Have fun and meet the legend. It doesn`t count on shape.

We have many beginners that also aren`t in shape - and nobody really cares - take it easy....and njoy it

Just got back from the seminar. Had a great time. It was about a 2.5 hour session with A LOT of combinations. The biggest thing I took away was how he uses a lot of same sided attacks in his combinations, resetting momentarily after throwing the strike and putting power into everything. Ramon's technique looks more polished now then it did when he was competing. Smooth as hell. I'm beat time to take a nap...

Just got back from the seminar. Had a great time. It was about a 2.5 hour session with A LOT of combinations. The biggest thing I took away was how he uses a lot of same sided attacks in his combinations, resetting momentarily after throwing the strike and putting power into everything. Ramon's technique looks more polished now then it did when he was competing. Smooth as hell. I'm beat time to take a nap...

any videos ?

Not from me as I was busy training, but I'm sure some will surface. The gym we were at is supposed to be sending me a list of all the combinations we did though.

Dont be too proud to post them combos up.
In return i promise to share as much as i can from my upcoming Ernesto Hoost seminar.

:p

great to read that the seminar was awesome - other are to come for sure...;-)

Damn!! I am still bummed out that I couldn't make it over to Dublin for the seminar.

Do any of you guys know if he is going to do another one here in Cali.

Would be awesome if he did one here in southern California.

Thanks for coming out Snubnoze. Let me say fist hand that he still packs a lot of power in his strikes too!

We will be lining up more seminars next year!

Back