Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

The potato aim of these guys is why I love them. It matches the common guy:

Twitch Cav bundle is out.

You see the back of Lt Custards charm?
9yjqv1yyz1o61.jpg

Last edited:
@jefferz

My original speculation of viewership inflation is actually incorrect. Average viewership numbers are basically the same as their previous developer run lan tournaments.

@jefferz

My original speculation of viewership inflation is actually incorrect. Average viewership numbers are basically the same as their previous developer run lan tournaments.

What site do you get your metrics from?

What site do you get your metrics from?

Twitchtracker.

Strange that the game is nearing its daily average player peak in April. Multiplayer games typically lose players in February. Continuing to slide in player count until September'sh when it starts rebounding again.

INTZ with the first woman to play in EUL just took a round from FAZE
200.gif

edit: they took it 2-0!

Last edited:

tenor.gif

edit: Ubi can fuck right off. Each skin is about $20.

Last edited:
I finally got something decent from the eSports packs on my last 2 packs. I got the 2018 Pro League set!
MSHblR7.jpg

Canadian is coming back to SSG to fill in for the 2021 Invitational!

Last edited:
Started playing siege again after finally giving up on warzone. Games still fun. Basically same maps though. I know they reworked some.

Started playing siege again after finally giving up on warzone. Games still fun. Basically same maps though. I know they reworked some.

They reworked Skyscraper and it's actually playable now, it's still defender oriented though. They changed it so you can't get ran out on in the helipad spawn.
Border has some reworks. Tellers & Bathroom got a lot bigger, a balcony added between East Stairs & Break Room, Customs & Supply got changes to their sites, and no more god damn "do not attempt to board the helicopter" outside.

Mute has had upgrades to his jammer and he's under picked imo. His jammer now blocks attacker drones, breach charges, claymores, Hibana's X-Kairos, Fuze's hockey pucks, Thermite's wall charge, Zero's cameras, and Nomad's air jabs.

They reworked Skyscraper and it's actually playable now, it's still defender oriented though. They changed it so you can't get ran out on in the helipad spawn.
Border has some reworks. Tellers & Bathroom got a lot bigger, a balcony added between East Stairs & Break Room, Customs & Supply got changes to their sites, and no more god damn "do not attempt to board the helicopter" outside.

Mute has had upgrades to his jammer and he's under picked imo. His jammer now blocks attacker drones, breach charges, claymores, Hibana's X-Kairos, Fuze's hockey pucks, Thermite's wall charge, Zero's cameras, and Nomad's air jabs.
When I play on Xbox our team makeup has basically become on defense:
- Always a Bandit
- Always a Mute

Then the other three guys (including me) swap between like Kaid, Cav (me), Ela (me), Castle, Kapkan, Jaeger

Bandit and Mute are basically an every single game pick now.

When I play on Xbox our team makeup has basically become on defense:
- Always a Bandit
- Always a Mute

Then the other three guys (including me) swap between like Kaid, Cav (me), Ela (me), Castle, Kapkan, Jaeger

Bandit and Mute are basically an every single game pick now.

I'd rather have a Kaid than a Bandit. There's a lot of sites where you can Kaid the wall from above, below, or hidden behind something that protects it from a grenade.
I like to use Kaid on wire as well, sometimes I have a hard time hearing people break the barbed wire for some reason.

I'd rather have a Kaid than a Bandit. There's a lot of sites where you can Kaid the wall from above, below, or hidden behind something that protects it from a grenade.
I like to use Kaid on wire as well, sometimes I have a hard time hearing people break the barbed wire for some reason.
I think the guy that runs Bandit runs him cause he isn't that great with Kaid's weapons.

I've taken to using Ela the way you see people use Cav. Just without the interrogation part given how good her shotgun can be.

I also got a headshot with her pistol the other day that was awesome. We were playing Coastline and the last guy left was Blackbeard on the enemy team and we were defending the hookah bar/pool room. I was sitting in Sunrise bar with Ela waiting on the inevitability of someone pushing in through there. Then we had just Blackbeard left on that ruin balcony and I domed his ass with her pistol it felt good.

I think the guy that runs Bandit runs him cause he isn't that great with Kaid's weapons.

I've taken to using Ela the way you see people use Cav. Just without the interrogation part given how good her shotgun can be.

I also got a headshot with her pistol the other day that was awesome. We were playing Coastline and the last guy left was Blackbeard on the enemy team and we were defending the hookah bar/pool room. I was sitting in Sunrise bar with Ela waiting on the inevitability of someone pushing in through there. Then we had just Blackbeard left on that ruin balcony and I domed his ass with her pistol it felt good.

Bandit's main gun is harder to control than Kaid's, console might be different though. I'm assuming he's not using the shotgun, no one should be using that shotgun.

Bandit's main gun is harder to control than Kaid's, console might be different though. I'm assuming he's not using the shotgun, no one should be using that shotgun.
He uses the SMGs.

Kaid on console feels really hard to track targets for me. Bandit's MP7 is like trying to shoot an A10 Warthog while high on meth but I at least personally able to track targets better with his.

Killing Blackbeard now is so satisfying.

He uses the SMGs.

Kaid on console feels really hard to track targets for me. Bandit's MP7 is like trying to shoot an A10 Warthog while high on meth but I at least personally able to track targets better with his.

MP7 recoil on PC is insane.
mp7_compressed.jpg

vs Kaid who can put a vertical grip on as well to further decrease recoil

AUG-A3-updated_compressed.jpg

This thread is for all things RB6 related from questions to leaks and highlights.
At least one of Tom Clancy's games maintained its soul because if you love OG Ghost Recon your SOL these days.

RIP Ghost recon

* you will be missed

Really wish this game had a campaign.

The multiplayer gameplay looks awesome.
What a shame I remember the Heyday of the Tom Clancy series when we had Splinter Cell Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six to choose from

even socom was throwing down on the Tactical military shooter stage...

These games were all extremely popular but eventually were abandoned in one of the worst atrophies we've ever seen in gaming history: the microtransaction monster

today we have nothing but microtransaction manipulation GTA clones like the division (puke) and the two abortions that Ghost Recon perpetrated recently

The Season Invitational is live and there's packs.
1 pack every 4 hours and there's old Pro League skins in the packs, it's the only way to get those skins now.
Main Twich page
SI2021_Groupstage_Pool_960x540.jpg

NAVI didn't get enough points to qualify.
MKERS has been the Cinderella story in all this. They finally got their shit together and are now playing with the big boys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back